You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Parking at King power

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but anyone know where to park by the king power stadium on Saturday, working before I leave so time will be tight! All the car parks that prebooked are full, freeman's common industrial park is on the interweb(courtesy of bluesh*te) but can't see a car park there on Google maps.

Any help appreciated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, DiddisSillyRun said:

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but anyone know where to park by the king power stadium on Saturday, working before I leave so time will be tight! All the car parks that prebooked are full, freeman's common industrial park is on the interweb(courtesy of bluesh*te) but can't see a car park there on Google maps.

Any help appreciated.

It’s not.

Negged. 

45 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Hang on, I'll just compose a poem.

Off to leicester for the charity shield

Where can i park so i'm near to the field?

That field that echoes throughout the years

The drama, the tension, the joy and the tears

I'll find a space in which to park my car

And join the red throng from near and from far

Come on you redmen i believe you can nick it

Just hope i don't cop for a bloody parking ticket....

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, an tha said:

I appreciate your work

6 hours ago, an tha said:

Dave Kirby,we missed you.

A mate of mine in Leicester was telling me the local young team are going to be out in force tomorrow. It could well be bollocks but if you are going, I would keep your wits about you.

If any small children are reading this, for Christ sake - go tooled up.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

How did people cope going the match before all this stuff became a thing....

Like this shite:

FA Community Shield - Information for fans travelling to the King Power Stadium

Here is the key information supporters will need to know ahead of the FA Community Shield on Saturday 30th July 2022 (kick off at 5pm).

Tickets

Tickets for this fixture are sold out – if you do not have a ticket for this fixture, please do not travel to the game.

Liverpool FC tickets are allocated in the North end of the stadium. The club reminds fans to only purchase tickets from official sources in LFC areas of the stadium. Any supporter who is identified in opposition areas will be ejected from the stadium for breaching the FA’s ground regulations and will be subject to LFC’s sanctions process.

Travel

Planned RMT strike action across the national rail network will impact rail travel, please check national rail enquiries for the last updates and check out the FA’s travel guide here.

Leicester rail station is located within 1.2 miles (approximately 25 minutes’ walk) of the King Power Stadium. It is served by East Midlands Railway and CrossCountry where fans can interchange at Crewe or Birmingham New Street to connect to Leicester rail station.

There will also be high demand for remaining services due to the Birmingham Commonwealth Games on the same weekend and towards London for the Women’s EURO 22 Final at Wembley Stadium.

For the latest travel advice please click here

Disabled and Ambulant Supporters

Information regarding travel and stadium facilities can be found here.

For all accessibility and disability enquiries please contact Leicester FC’s Disability Liaison Officer at disability@lcfc.co.uk

Controlled Drinking Zone

The area surrounding the stadium is covered by a matchday controlled drinking zone. Fans are advised that Police Officers or Police Community Support Officers can:

- Ask a person to stop consuming alcohol

- Confiscate alcohol from people, even if the can, bottle, or cup is unopened

- Dispose of any alcohol and containers in a person’s possession.

Fans are advised there are no fan zones at the match, however there are a number of pubs in the area that have been allocated to Liverpool FC Fans:

• Local Hero, 84 Aylestone Road
  • Counting House, 40 Almond Road
  • Symphony Rooms, 121 Burnmoor Street
  • The Hind, 49 London Road
  • The Barley Mow, 149 Granby Street
  • Locker Room, 5-11 Belvoir Street
  • Walkabout, 21-25 Belvoir Street

Stadium access

Please arrive at the King Power Stadium as early as possible to allow sufficient time for necessary search and screening procedures, as well as bag checks. The King Power Stadium operates a 100% search policy.

Hospitality turnstiles open at 2pm and general admission turnstiles open at 3pm. Children (16 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of two will not be permitted into the stadium.

Restricted bag policy

The King Power Stadium has a restricted bag policy in place for all stadium events. Bags larger than an A4 piece of paper will not be permitted entry. Further details can be found here: www.lcfc.com/terms

Only flags and banners under 2m x 1m with a fire safety certificate will be allowed in to the stadium, no flagpoles will be allowed.

Health and safety

The safety of the fans coming to the King Power Stadium is of paramount importance, and the FA take a number of steps before, during, and after the match, to ensure fans of all ages can enjoy the occasion in a safe environment.

Persistent Standing

Supporters are reminded that persistent standing during a match at the King Power Stadium is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the ground. Persistent standing not only compromises crowd safety, but also affects the matchday experience of fellow spectators, especially children and elderly people.

Pyrotechnics

There has been a rise in pyrotechnics, flares and smoke devices being brought to stadiums around the country.  It is important to highlight that these items are not only illegal inside a football stadium, but these prohibited items can also cause great harm to people. This harm includes an increased risk of Occupational Illnesses, including cancer and immediate life changing injuries.  There are also new procedures for dealing with devices, in the ground and on the pitch. One procedure will include the referee stopping the game and adding this time to the end of the half.  These stoppages will affect the team, in an adverse way. If you are found to be in possession of a pyrotechnic device, you could face arrest, prosecution and a lifetime ban from football.

Please review the latest info from the FA here.

Anti-social and discriminatory behaviour

LFC is committed to eradicating all forms of abuse and discrimination, both online and in stadia through its Red Together programme.

The FA, Premier League and EFL are together introducing new measures and stronger sanctions across the game to tackle the increased anti-social and criminal behaviours recently seen within football grounds and underline the importance of a safe matchday environment. Find out more

The FA and the Club operate a zero-tolerance policy on any form of anti-social and discriminatory behaviour. If you witness any anti-social or discriminatory behaviour on the day, text HELP to 66566 or contact your nearest steward.

LFC would like to remind fans of their responsibility to do the right thing and be aware of the potential consequences. Racist, homophobic, hateful, and discriminatory chanting is a hate crime and perpetrators can face prosecution.

Any LFC fan who is proven to have behaved in an abusive or discriminatory way, either online or in person, will face action via LFC’s sanctions process.

To report and log any incidences of abuse both online and in stadia, please visit our reporting abuse page here.

Stay up to date with all of the latest matchday information by following @LFCHelp on Twitter.

Returning to watch the Reds

This may be the first time you’ve stepped foot into a stadium since the events in Paris. If you do find this experience becomes overwhelming on Saturday or at future matches, please find resources available via the LFC Foundation website which has been set up to help fans with expert advice and support.

49 minutes ago, Mook said:

A mate of mine in Leicester was telling me the local young team are going to be out in force tomorrow. It could well be bollocks but if you are going, I would keep your wits about you.

If any small children are reading this, for Christ sake - go tooled up.

“Chat shit get banged” 

To be fair a load of them got turned over after the league cup quarter near the arkles apparently  (thoroughly deserved) so they’re probably after a bit of revenge. 

5 hours ago, an tha said:

How did people cope going the match before all this stuff became a thing....

Like this shite:

FA Community Shield - Information for fans travelling to the King Power Stadium

Here is the key information supporters will need to know ahead of the FA Community Shield on Saturday 30th July 2022 (kick off at 5pm).

Tickets

Tickets for this fixture are sold out – if you do not have a ticket for this fixture, please do not travel to the game.

Liverpool FC tickets are allocated in the North end of the stadium. The club reminds fans to only purchase tickets from official sources in LFC areas of the stadium. Any supporter who is identified in opposition areas will be ejected from the stadium for breaching the FA’s ground regulations and will be subject to LFC’s sanctions process.

Travel

Planned RMT strike action across the national rail network will impact rail travel, please check national rail enquiries for the last updates and check out the FA’s travel guide here.

Leicester rail station is located within 1.2 miles (approximately 25 minutes’ walk) of the King Power Stadium. It is served by East Midlands Railway and CrossCountry where fans can interchange at Crewe or Birmingham New Street to connect to Leicester rail station.

There will also be high demand for remaining services due to the Birmingham Commonwealth Games on the same weekend and towards London for the Women’s EURO 22 Final at Wembley Stadium.

For the latest travel advice please click here

Disabled and Ambulant Supporters

Information regarding travel and stadium facilities can be found here.

For all accessibility and disability enquiries please contact Leicester FC’s Disability Liaison Officer at disability@lcfc.co.uk

Controlled Drinking Zone

The area surrounding the stadium is covered by a matchday controlled drinking zone. Fans are advised that Police Officers or Police Community Support Officers can:

- Ask a person to stop consuming alcohol

- Confiscate alcohol from people, even if the can, bottle, or cup is unopened

- Dispose of any alcohol and containers in a person’s possession.

Fans are advised there are no fan zones at the match, however there are a number of pubs in the area that have been allocated to Liverpool FC Fans:

• Local Hero, 84 Aylestone Road
  • Counting House, 40 Almond Road
  • Symphony Rooms, 121 Burnmoor Street
  • The Hind, 49 London Road
  • The Barley Mow, 149 Granby Street
  • Locker Room, 5-11 Belvoir Street
  • Walkabout, 21-25 Belvoir Street

Stadium access

Please arrive at the King Power Stadium as early as possible to allow sufficient time for necessary search and screening procedures, as well as bag checks. The King Power Stadium operates a 100% search policy.

Hospitality turnstiles open at 2pm and general admission turnstiles open at 3pm. Children (16 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of two will not be permitted into the stadium.

Restricted bag policy

The King Power Stadium has a restricted bag policy in place for all stadium events. Bags larger than an A4 piece of paper will not be permitted entry. Further details can be found here: www.lcfc.com/terms

Only flags and banners under 2m x 1m with a fire safety certificate will be allowed in to the stadium, no flagpoles will be allowed.

Health and safety

The safety of the fans coming to the King Power Stadium is of paramount importance, and the FA take a number of steps before, during, and after the match, to ensure fans of all ages can enjoy the occasion in a safe environment.

Persistent Standing

Supporters are reminded that persistent standing during a match at the King Power Stadium is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the ground. Persistent standing not only compromises crowd safety, but also affects the matchday experience of fellow spectators, especially children and elderly people.

Pyrotechnics

There has been a rise in pyrotechnics, flares and smoke devices being brought to stadiums around the country.  It is important to highlight that these items are not only illegal inside a football stadium, but these prohibited items can also cause great harm to people. This harm includes an increased risk of Occupational Illnesses, including cancer and immediate life changing injuries.  There are also new procedures for dealing with devices, in the ground and on the pitch. One procedure will include the referee stopping the game and adding this time to the end of the half.  These stoppages will affect the team, in an adverse way. If you are found to be in possession of a pyrotechnic device, you could face arrest, prosecution and a lifetime ban from football.

Please review the latest info from the FA here.

Anti-social and discriminatory behaviour

LFC is committed to eradicating all forms of abuse and discrimination, both online and in stadia through its Red Together programme.

The FA, Premier League and EFL are together introducing new measures and stronger sanctions across the game to tackle the increased anti-social and criminal behaviours recently seen within football grounds and underline the importance of a safe matchday environment. Find out more

The FA and the Club operate a zero-tolerance policy on any form of anti-social and discriminatory behaviour. If you witness any anti-social or discriminatory behaviour on the day, text HELP to 66566 or contact your nearest steward.

LFC would like to remind fans of their responsibility to do the right thing and be aware of the potential consequences. Racist, homophobic, hateful, and discriminatory chanting is a hate crime and perpetrators can face prosecution.

Any LFC fan who is proven to have behaved in an abusive or discriminatory way, either online or in person, will face action via LFC’s sanctions process.

To report and log any incidences of abuse both online and in stadia, please visit our reporting abuse page here.

Stay up to date with all of the latest matchday information by following @LFCHelp on Twitter.

Returning to watch the Reds

This may be the first time you’ve stepped foot into a stadium since the events in Paris. If you do find this experience becomes overwhelming on Saturday or at future matches, please find resources available via the LFC Foundation website which has been set up to help fans with expert advice and support.

Have fun!!