You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFC pass season 2022/23

13 hours ago, m0e said:

So apparently...

"Please be advised once you have forwarded your ticket it cannot be recalled, and one seat can only be forwarded a maximum of 3 times per game."

Now, I'm not the smartest tool in the box, but how the fuck can it be forwarded 3 times if I can't recall it?

The only thing I can think of is that the person I forward it to can then forward it to a Family and Friend if his, and that can happen once more by the new recipient.

Is that right?

Once forwarded they become the owner of the ticket.

If someone was to throw a smoke bomb it won't come back on the original ticket holder.

I still can't forward My ticket as his profile has been updated and his name is spelt wrong.

Told him he will have to sort his end. Don't know why they change things so late, very little time to sort shit.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

My ST pass disappeared from Google Wallet in the last couple days even though I didn't remove it. Tried re-adding from LFC Members Account "Download NFC Pass" and it says can only be sent to one device even though its the same device. Not sure if its an LFC issue or a Google Wallet one. 

Any ideas?

3 hours ago, Rex said:

My ST pass disappeared from Google Wallet in the last couple days even though I didn't remove it. Tried re-adding from LFC Members Account "Download NFC Pass" and it says can only be sent to one device even though its the same device. Not sure if its an LFC issue or a Google Wallet one. 

Any ideas?

Kinell, that doesnt sound good. Think Id be trying to contact the club asap seeing as the next home game is on Saturday.

4 hours ago, Rex said:

Any ideas?

Check in your archived passes in your wallet mate as a few of the lads have been cropping up in there. 

I’ve also found that if they’ve been shared or transferred to people then you may have to re download the ticket, but they all crop up in different places depending on whether you’re a ST holder, actual member or just hold a ticket account. Click on the links I’ve circled in that picture and see if there is a ticket that you can click on and download. It’s an absolute farce though, about 4 lads all had tickets come to the in different ways last week 

22F9CD1D-3CEF-4380-A26E-459232BA8422.jpeg

31 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Kinell, that doesnt sound good. Think Id be trying to contact the club asap seeing as the next home game is on Saturday.

i've been onto them today for a ticket transfer issue and they're pretty rapid at responding if you get them on the chat option online. They should be able to figure out the problem for you if you get on first thing

47 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Check in your archived passes in your wallet mate as a few of the lads have been cropping up in there. 

I’ve also found that if they’ve been shared or transferred to people then you may have to re download the ticket, but they all crop up in different places depending on whether you’re a ST holder, actual member or just hold a ticket account. Click on the links I’ve circled in that picture and see if there is a ticket that you can click on and download. It’s an absolute farce though, about 4 lads all had tickets come to the in different ways last week 

22F9CD1D-3CEF-4380-A26E-459232BA8422.jpeg

Thanks for this. Not transfered any tickets this season so don't think its that. Doesn't show any expired passes in Wallet. Also tried all links and only one is the Season Ticket but when I download says I can only have it on the one device, which is the same device it was on anyway. Some strange voodoo goin on

39 minutes ago, red_herring said:

i've been onto them today for a ticket transfer issue and they're pretty rapid at responding if you get them on the chat option online. They should be able to figure out the problem for you if you get on first thing

Sent an email. Will get on Chat when it opens tomorrow. Thankfully few days to sort it. Be shite if it had happened Saturday 

7 hours ago, Rex said:

Thanks for this. Not transfered any tickets this season so don't think its that. Doesn't show any expired passes in Wallet. Also tried all links and only one is the Season Ticket but when I download says I can only have it on the one device, which is the same device it was on anyway. Some strange voodoo goin on

Yeah it’s a joke, the system appears to be completely random as well so it’s not even like you can figure it out. Another lad I know went to the ticket office and it had something to do with him using the wrong web browser so maybe check that as well.

Only other thing I can think of is to make sure that all of your expired passes are deleted from your wallet and if you go on your wallet settings and there is still saying an NFC pass is downloaded, to delete that as well. And then try re-downloading from the account. 

Hope you get it sorted mate. 

Club just sent this email out.

Please DO NOT DELETE your Season Ticket or Member NFC pass on your phone unless we ask you to.

If your pass has disappeared or the Wolves match does not appear on your NFC pass, please REFRESH your pass – full details of how to do this can be found here.

If you are unable to attend the game and wish to forward your ticket to a member of your Friends and Family, please ensure that they have downloaded the free NFC pass, or their Member NFC pass if they have an active 2022/23 membership. 

Instructions on how to forward your ticket and how to download a pass can be to watched here.

The Club introduced new and improved policy changes for season 2022/23 that include, match credits and ticket forwarding. 

We strongly recommend that you take the time to digest this important information and read our full list of FAQ’s, so you can fully understand what the new policies mean to you and your Friends and Family.

Thank you for your continued support. 

Ticket details will automatically appear on your pass no later than 48 hours prior to each game.

If your ticket details have not appeared/updated by this time, you can manually refresh your pass. Here's how:

Apple iPhone users
  1. Tap the 3 dots on your pass to load the pass settings screen
  2. Drag the small image of the pass downwards.

Android phone users
Close the Google Wallet/Google Pay app and then reopen it; your pass should then update.
If this doesn't work, then:
  1. Log in to your account
  2. Tap on the Membership or Season Ticket tab
  3. Tick the small box to re-download your NFC pass. This will refresh your pass and update the pass to the next game.

exclamation.png
Never delete your NFC pass, even if it doesn't refresh. You may not be able to redownload it and will need to contact us for help.

11 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Club just sent this email out.

Please DO NOT DELETE your Season Ticket or Member NFC pass on your phone unless we ask you to.

If your pass has disappeared or the Wolves match does not appear on your NFC pass, please REFRESH your pass – full details of how to do this can be found here.

If you are unable to attend the game and wish to forward your ticket to a member of your Friends and Family, please ensure that they have downloaded the free NFC pass, or their Member NFC pass if they have an active 2022/23 membership. 

Instructions on how to forward your ticket and how to download a pass can be to watched here.

The Club introduced new and improved policy changes for season 2022/23 that include, match credits and ticket forwarding. 

We strongly recommend that you take the time to digest this important information and read our full list of FAQ’s, so you can fully understand what the new policies mean to you and your Friends and Family.

Thank you for your continued support. 

Ticket details will automatically appear on your pass no later than 48 hours prior to each game.

If your ticket details have not appeared/updated by this time, you can manually refresh your pass. Here's how:

Apple iPhone users
  1. Tap the 3 dots on your pass to load the pass settings screen
  2. Drag the small image of the pass downwards.

Android phone users
Close the Google Wallet/Google Pay app and then reopen it; your pass should then update.
If this doesn't work, then:
  1. Log in to your account
  2. Tap on the Membership or Season Ticket tab
  3. Tick the small box to re-download your NFC pass. This will refresh your pass and update the pass to the next game.

exclamation.png
Never delete your NFC pass, even if it doesn't refresh. You may not be able to redownload it and will need to contact us for help.

Yeah cheers. Saw that too. Thankfully it magically re-appeared today. Still don't know what caused it. LFC said it was google. Google said it was LFC. Anyway all good now...or at least for now

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rex said:

Yeah cheers. Saw that too. Thankfully it magically re-appeared today. Still don't know what caused it. LFC said it was google. Google said it was LFC. Anyway all good now...or at least for now

Ive absolutely no doubt it's LFC. My pass hadnt updated from the Bournemouth game at the turnstile for Newcastle! I just clicked show barcode and shoved that in the reader. By the time i got to my seat in the SKD Upper, it had finally changed!

• 1 month later...

My Rangers tik has been selected for an NFC 'trial". My sezzie has updated from Man City to Rangers Away.

I had a couple of text messages last week telling me I was selected for the trial and to look out for an email - haven't had one since but have had a paper tik in the post. Guess it's belt and braces in case it doesn't work but I feel like an ill-informed lab rat.

Fuck me, what a nightmare. I tend to check my Google Pay app prior to a game to see if it's up to date. Tried it today and Google have decided to apply an update for Google Wallet. All fine you'd think, except I couldnt access my ticket NFC pass!

After a couple of reboots and having to find the Google Wallet icon as the Pay one had disappeared, I finally was able to access the NFC pass. I wouldnt want to faff around doing this in the turnstile queue on Sunday.

If you're familiar with Google Pay to buy stuff regularly via it etc, you probably wont have an issue with Wallet. If you only use Google Pay like me for the NFC, you might want to check Google Wallet is easily accessible on your phone.

Anyone know what option the NFC pass should be added to the Wallet as? Your options seem to be card payment card, loyalty card, travel pass etc none of which seem to describe the club NFC pass?

7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Fuck me, what a nightmare. I tend to check my Google Pay app prior to a game to see if it's up to date. Tried it today and Google have decided to apply an update for Google Wallet. All fine you'd think, except I couldnt access my ticket NFC pass!

After a couple of reboots and having to find the Google Wallet icon as the Pay one had disappeared, I finally was able to access the NFC pass. I wouldnt want to faff around doing this in the turnstile queue on Sunday.

If you're familiar with Google Pay to buy stuff regularly via it etc, you probably wont have an issue with Wallet. If you only use Google Pay like me for the NFC, you might want to check Google Wallet is easily accessible on your phone.

Anyone know what option the NFC pass should be added to the Wallet as? Your options seem to be card payment card, loyalty card, travel pass etc none of which seem to describe the club NFC pass?

When you go in wallet you should see page below

Tap the bit at bottom that says Learn How To Add To Wallet and it tells you how to add stuff like tickets....

Screenshot-20221014-221727-Google-Play-s

I due to a problem at home can't go Sunday and then a fuck up with mate who was having ticket off me means i had to for first timw today put a ticket up on ticket exchange.

It sold right enough - but fuck me it says it will take up to 10 days after game to get money back....fucking ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

When you go in wallet you should see page below

Tap the bit at bottom that says Learn How To Add To Wallet and it tells you how to add stuff like tickets....

Screenshot-20221014-221727-Google-Play-s

Yeah I got that far, ta but, what would the NFC pass come under, a payment card, loyalty?

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

I due to a problem at home can't go Sunday and then a fuck up with mate who was having ticket off me means i had to for first timw today put a ticket up on ticket exchange.

It sold right enough - but fuck me it says it will take up to 10 days after game to get money back....fucking ridiculous.

The 2 I sold on the exchange had money in my account after a couple of days to be fair.

48 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah I got that far, ta but, what would the NFC pass come under, a payment card, loyalty?

The 2 I sold on the exchange had money in my account after a couple of days to be fair.

I think you have to go onto LFC site and download it first - then it shows as an option in your google wallet and you just click it to add it ...

Screenshot-20221014-232002.jpg

3 hours ago, ralph said:

Napoli game shows in my account but still greyed out so can't forward or download. On a Samsung, anyone else like this please?

Dont delete the NFC whatever you do! Have you tried turning off NFC then re starting the phone then turning on the NFC again?

My NFC wouldnt change from the Bournemouth game until I was in the ground for Newcastle. I just had the barcode on screen and shoved that into the reader and was able to get in. By the time I was on the SKD Upper concourse, it had then changed to Newcastle!

• 3 months later...

Just checked my phone in advance of Saturday, as you do, to make sure the NFC pass has updated for the game.

Get a message from Google saying Wallet now needs Andriod version 7 or newer to work and stopped working on 15 January 2023! Fucking great, I hardly use the phone now and aint spending a couple of hundred on a new refurbished phone just to get in the ground.

Contacted the TO via the chat option, got through straight away. They wanted a screenshot of the message then said Id have to apply for a stadium access card for future games.

So if you're an arl get like me and have an old Android phone, check it is v7 or above else you may have issues getting in the ground on Saturday.

Has anyone logged in and out of different memberships to download ticket to wallet? 

Friend has ST of another mate on  mates membership, but has CL ticket on his own membership. Can he  delete mates wallet, then load his own, then revert back.

2 hours ago, Beno said:

Has anyone logged in and out of different memberships to download ticket to wallet? 

Friend has ST of another mate on  mates membership, but has CL ticket on his own membership. Can he  delete mates wallet, then load his own, then revert back.

The club normally says not to delete a the NFC ticket unless they tell you to do so.

Unless you've an unusual arrangement going on, Id say contact the club if no one else has a definitive answer. You might delete it but find you cannot reload after?