You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFC pass season 2022/23

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Last season my friend with a season sent me their ticket a few times and I just downloaded it from the email to my wallet and it worked fine. What's changed? 

Can only do that if on friends and family list, however the club's system is not ready yet to do so.

14 hours ago, ralph said:

Can only do that if on friends and family list, however the club's system is not ready yet to do so.

The mad thing is, it was supposed to be implemented last season and had to be pulled. Initially they said the distribution thing was for a certain number of games, but they got everyone to lock their f&f down by the start of the season. Then they pulled it and announced going forward they'd allow more names in the f&f (I think it was initially restricted to something like 12 or 15) but it wouldn't happen during last season. There's still plenty of time for them to pull it again, although I except them to go more like last season with the shambolic entry system. 

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

Still no means of distributing the tickets for Monday's game. But I just noticed a new "Forward Ticket" option, which is also not functioning at the moment. Chancers. Isn't this shit what they have all summer to sort out? 

Contacted the club about the Ticket Exchange option not being available. They said will be in the next couple of days!

This is lunacy implementing it so late and Im guessing they'll put this live either late Friday or on Saturday. I just hope they have people working overtime because leaving it this late, the system is likely to go tits up when a large number of people either try to access the Ticket Exchange option or forward to Friends & Family.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Chris said:

Still no means of distributing the tickets for Monday's game. But I just noticed a new "Forward Ticket" option, which is also not functioning at the moment. Chancers. Isn't this shit what they have all summer to sort out? 

And all last season

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Contacted the club about the Ticket Exchange option not being available. They said will be in the next couple of days!

This is lunacy implementing it so late and Im guessing they'll put this live either late Friday or on Saturday. I just hope they have people working overtime because leaving it this late, the system is likely to go tits up when a large number of people either try to access the Ticket Exchange option or forward to Friends & Family.

Nah, still be working remotely and normal ticket office opening hours. Whether it works or not is irrelevant, we will have a half hearted apology, knowing full well we aren't going elsewhere, plus the monies were in place the moment we all renewed. Utter shambles. 

Email just received: 

We look forward to welcoming you back to Anfield this season.

As you will know we have made several changes this summer as we look to make improvements to how you can use your tickets whilst also being as fair and transparent as possible in the allocation of those tickets.

You will no longer be able to distribute your Season Ticket seat using our Ticket Distribution function instead you will be able to forward your ticket to your registered friends and family via the club’s new Ticket Forwarding scheme.

Ticket Forwarding is now live for the Reds clash against Crystal Palace on Monday 15th August. Please be advised once you have forwarded your ticket it cannot be recalled, and one seat can only be forwarded a maximum of 3 times per game.

39 minutes ago, Chris said:

Email just received: 

We look forward to welcoming you back to Anfield this season.

As you will know we have made several changes this summer as we look to make improvements to how you can use your tickets whilst also being as fair and transparent as possible in the allocation of those tickets.

You will no longer be able to distribute your Season Ticket seat using our Ticket Distribution function instead you will be able to forward your ticket to your registered friends and family via the club’s new Ticket Forwarding scheme.

Ticket Forwarding is now live for the Reds clash against Crystal Palace on Monday 15th August. Please be advised once you have forwarded your ticket it cannot be recalled, and one seat can only be forwarded a maximum of 3 times per game.

Clicked on the watch here link, fucked if I can find it.

Clicked on forward ticket but sure if it's gone. Stop confusing things.

55 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Managed to return my seat to the club for re sale. The cheeky twats added a note 'you will only get a percentage of the ticket price if it re sells.' Last 2 seasons, they've given the full price back.

Wouldn't you be better shifting them to Friends/Family or even to people on here?

22 minutes ago, an tha said:

Wouldn't you be better shifting them to Friends/Family or even to people on here?

Friends and family is the only option if not returned to club for resale. The only around this is burner phone.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Managed to return my seat to the club for re sale. The cheeky twats added a note 'you will only get a percentage of the ticket price if it re sells.' Last 2 seasons, they've given the full price back.

It had that message last season, think it’s just never been corrected. You will get the full value back

1 hour ago, Original202 said:

It had that message last season, think it’s just never been corrected. You will get the full value back

Must admit, never noticed it last season. I do remember the club saying it was 100% payback if sold but havent seen anything to say the same for this season. Might just have missed it though.

2 hours ago, ralph said:

Friends and family is the only option if not returned to club for resale. The only around this is burner phone.

Yeah F&F i believe list had to be finalised by something like 5th Aug this season.

Last season could off them to anyone - just needed name and email address.

So apparently...

"Please be advised once you have forwarded your ticket it cannot be recalled, and one seat can only be forwarded a maximum of 3 times per game."

Now, I'm not the smartest tool in the box, but how the fuck can it be forwarded 3 times if I can't recall it?

The only thing I can think of is that the person I forward it to can then forward it to a Family and Friend if his, and that can happen once more by the new recipient.

Is that right?

13 hours ago, m0e said:

So apparently...

"Please be advised once you have forwarded your ticket it cannot be recalled, and one seat can only be forwarded a maximum of 3 times per game."

Now, I'm not the smartest tool in the box, but how the fuck can it be forwarded 3 times if I can't recall it?

The only thing I can think of is that the person I forward it to can then forward it to a Family and Friend if his, and that can happen once more by the new recipient.

Is that right?

That's how I read it. While they claim to be doing all this to clamp down on touts, it would seem they're actually trying to enable them. 

13 hours ago, m0e said:

So apparently...

Is that right?

If you forward it to a friend who then forwards it to a friend and that person launches a smoke bomb, is there any comeback on you?