You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFC pass season 2022/23

Go into your account and click tickets, you will find the Download NFC pass option, hit that and it should go across automatically to your wallet.

Worked for me, would have been good if we had the heads up on this.

49 minutes ago, Truered said:

Will we still be able transfer tickets same way this year?

Click on game to distribute ticket and send to other person email address?

You can only transfer tickets to those on your friends and family list, and if you do, you will lose credit for that game.

2 hours ago, ralph said:

Go into your account and click tickets, you will find the Download NFC pass option, hit that and it should go across automatically to your wallet.

Worked for me, would have been good if we had the heads up on this.

Club instruction are to only DL the NFC app once on install though, isnt it?

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off a chat session with Ffion at the club. apparently NFC passes will not be updated with fixtures until '3 to 5 days' before the first home game. Might cause mayhem for those wanting to transfer the Monday night Palace game to a friends and family member!

Club said further ticket info will be released 'soon'!

Leaving things to 3 to 5 days before the first game seems pretty close if there are any issues and the TO is generally close Sat \ Sun in my humble opinion!

My lad renewed his sezzie in May but was still showing wolves till last week. He tried to download the tik from the website which was showing the new season but the message said he can’t have two tix on his phone. So he deleted the first to find he can’t download this year’s. Club say it will be fixed this week…

On 04/08/2022 at 15:13, Mathewbet1 said:

you can only forward the ticket to people on your friends list next season, really silly change as last season worked well, you have until tomorrow to update it, so act quick!

They want to be able to remove credits and award them to the people who go. Supposedly it'll be used to remove credits for ST holders down the line too. So this year it's a kick to members and if the club deem it a success, they'll move to ST holders. All it'll do obviously is force people to put their ST on an old phone. It'll achieve absolutely nothing. 

10 hours ago, Barnesey said:

My lad renewed his sezzie in May but was still showing wolves till last week. He tried to download the tik from the website which was showing the new season but the message said he can’t have two tix on his phone. So he deleted the first to find he can’t download this year’s. Club say it will be fixed this week…

Unbelievable the way they promote ticketing upgrades to live when they clearly havent been properly tested. This shit should have been sorted ages ago.

11 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Should be able to do next Monday about 5ish then.

Finally contacted ticket office via text chat because "all our workers are working from home", after 30 minutes they informed me that the ticket distribute for Palace option will be live, 48 hours before kick off.

Pretty poor and looks like i will have to do mine from abroad. 

Surely best option would be to get the system up and running before changing the old system, or is that common sense?

On 09/08/2022 at 08:57, Barrington Womble said:

They want to be able to remove credits and award them to the people who go. Supposedly it'll be used to remove credits for ST holders down the line too. So this year it's a kick to members and if the club deem it a success, they'll move to ST holders. All it'll do obviously is force people to put their ST on an old phone. It'll achieve absolutely nothing. 

1 hour ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Can you just  use the qr code as a work around?

No idea, I presume if its yours and you're attending no problem, if you want to transfer your ticket to a friend or family then not until system ready. Farcical!