You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Robbed this from elsewhere....what is left.

As of now...

Palace 1481
Bournemouth 1067
Newcastle 1330
Wolves 453
Brighton 507
City 328
West Ham 736
Leeds 641
Southampton 708
Leicester 748

City has had all the restricted view seats released, dont think the other games have

How on earth can someone know?

Yeah i robbed that of RAWK.

RAWK is an absolute joke of a place, full of absolute whoppers and moderated by absolute whoppers in the main.

But it does have one good thing about it and that is the talk in the ticket threads.....once you get past all the "hey how do i get tickets for me, all my mates and all our kids, we have never been the game but really wanna go to all the big games this season" posts, it can be a useful source of info.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, an tha said:

RAWK is an absolute joke of a place, full of absolute whoppers and moderated by absolute whoppers in the main.

But it does have one good thing about it and that is the talk in the ticket threads.....once you get past all the "hey how do i get tickets for me, all my mates and all our kids, we have never been the game but really wanna go to all the big games this season" posts, it can be a useful source of info.

Agree.  I think this is the first time we've had a thread on here for the Members Sales.

I lucked out on Wednesday and got in fairly early (0830), got 8 of the 10 and swerved the two midweek matches, as with CL games I thought I'd never get to them.

59 minutes ago, an tha said:

It’s pretty good for that and worth keeping an eye on. I browse the boards over there pretty regularly.

Some good stuff on the stadium expansion thread too. Trouble is the site is too big and you can’t have meaningful interactions.

TLW much better. Full of shoppers but much better.

11 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Agree.  I think this is the first time we've had a thread on here for the Members Sales.

I lucked out on Wednesday and got in fairly early (0830), got 8 of the 10 and swerved the two midweek matches, as with CL games I thought I'd never get to them.

We have had a lot of threads about the members sale on here down the years.

Here are a few of them.

still the same story every year though. 

2605F6AC-D2B5-4565-A203-E27E87A696C2.jpeg

1A190539-14C2-4483-8064-1BCABA38FCC4.jpeg

6BF1E8D1-63B4-4E0A-BF72-AF8CA284B89C.jpeg

3D7B42E8-D637-4EE1-A8AD-6BCEB8310CA2.jpeg

A6A57FEF-1012-43B3-BB10-43079E2AD38A.jpeg

F17E0F0F-7E51-4786-BF68-B7A8BC766D44.jpeg

2FECFF98-11EE-4C0A-90B0-EDCB37509725.jpeg

68AAA3B9-D575-4E2A-A82C-064B9E4494DA.jpeg

B1284311-8870-446C-A08A-071243546AE9.jpeg

They have to cap membership sales, it's the only way. It's not particularly fair but I'd also suggest the turnover is quite large compared to the 65 per year season ticket turnover.

More controversially you could weight people who continuously unsuccessful in the next sale. I say that as someone who was unsuccessful in the Athens, Kiev, Madrid and Paris ballots.

• Upvote 1

Logged in for start got a queue position of over 60,000....after a bit shy of 2 hours it kicked us out saying all sold out...Queue position was still over 59,000.

Laughable stuff.

Fortunately 2nd half of season sees more 4+ games - but obviously need to 'win' in ballots to be guaranteed.

The club have massively oversold memberships but they don't care or won't stop selling them...100,000 different people over course of season who come for their big annual day out at Anfield are far more attractive and profitable for the club than the same old 10,000 people coming week after week.

The system in use, the ballots, bulk sales and the disgraceful queue times that are seen is the club basically treating its fans like shite as well.

I don't think there is another club who makes such a clusterfuck of it as ours.

Even the ACS is a shambles...i have been in it years - maybe 10 or more (can't remember exactly) and i still have to 'win' the right to be in it again every year up against people who have never been in it or who have just bought a new membership.

I have done well through being in ACS via ballots, yes....I got final in Madrid , I got final in Paris and i have got Milk and FA Cup Finals and semis down years too - last year i got a full house of semi and finals and have made charity shield through waiting list position (not going though).....But it is still shite overall.

I've ended up with 1 game in 1st half of season - City....by 'winning' in the 4+ ballot....No other 'wins' and fuck all from the bulk sales....like so so many of course.

It is shite - it is shite for so many, but LFC do not care.

There should be six 4+ games in the second sale so i would like to think we’d get at least a couple there and maybe a late sale to maintain at least our 4+ status - which given we attended a lot more than 4 last season is fucking irritating in the extreme.

They need to overhaul the whole thing.

They need to fix season tickets and away games to make it clear it’s not a revenue exercise (which we all know it is). 

It seems we’re locked out of those but everything we’re in we have to work our bollocks off to stay in, and jump through ridiculous hoops and even then the likelihood of slipping out is huge.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Tickets like gold dust, thousands of loyal match going members can't get a sniff yet here are tickets being openly touted.

Why the fuck aren't the club stopping this....?

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/liverpool-v-crystal-palace-tickets-english-premier-league.html

That’s mental. £160 for the cheapest Kop ticket. 

I’d be wanting pre-match drinks with Kenny Dalglish for that kind of money. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Is anybody else with an iPhone having issues with their NFC pass updating at the moment? 

Against Leeds I got to the turnstile, my pass hadn’t updated from Man City. It wouldn’t scan the green ST by, but when I looked for the QR code and scanned that, it was fine.

I couldn’t make Napoli, none of my F&F wanted it, you can’t do ticket exchange for Cup games, so I arranged with a friend I’d send him the QR code for the game.

My pass updated but when I clicked for the QR code, there was nothing there.

Derby is the same. I can’t make it, no F&F want it, no exchange and no QR behind it. 

I have an iPhone 11. All software is up to date, all NFC notifications are set to auto, so I’m a bit lost.

Any suggestions?

23 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Is anybody else with an iPhone having issues with their NFC pass updating at the moment? 

Against Leeds I got to the turnstile, my pass hadn’t updated from Man City. It wouldn’t scan the green ST by, but when I looked for the QR code and scanned that, it was fine.

I couldn’t make Napoli, none of my F&F wanted it, you can’t do ticket exchange for Cup games, so I arranged with a friend I’d send him the QR code for the game.

Derby is the same. I can’t make it, no F&F want it, no exchange and no QR behind it. 

I have an iPhone 11. All software is up to date, all NFC notifications are set to auto, so I’m a bit lost.

Any suggestions?

I had problems with the Napoli ticket. It failed to update automatically, I tried multiple times to refresh by going to the page behind the ticket and swiping down, to no avail. Had to get on the club chatline in the end (60 minute wait) and they told me to re-download my NFC pass….which worked. This technology is utterly random and flakey….. and frustrating. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t had some kind of problem with it.

33 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Any suggestions?

I’ve taken to manually refreshing mine, so if you go on the ticket in the apple wallet and click so you can see the QR code then pull down the screen from the top so that it refreshes that has been updating mine, but I’m only game by game with people sending me tickets. 

I’ve also heard of a few people having issues with their tickets after they’ve screenshotted them to other people. There was a rumour that the club were freezing peoples tickets and could detect when it had been done, which sounds a bit far fetched to me but I wouldn’t put it past the cunts 

57 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Any suggestions?

Ive had similar issues with my Android phone. I dont piss about now using the NFC per se, I just display the QR \ bar code and put that into the reader. I think it was the Newcastle game where the pass hadnt updated from the previous game. It only updated by the time I got to me seat in the SKD Upper.