You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

26 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Just waiting for this fruitcake to throw his hat in the ring.  I rate his chances very highly

Jamie Wallis arrives at Cardiff magistrates court on Monday

A Conservative MP who crashed his car and fled the scene has been found guilty of failing to stop, failing to report an accident and leaving the vehicle in a dangerous position.

Jamie Wallis was disqualified from driving for six months and fined £2,500.

Wallis, who announced he was transgender in March, told a court in Cardiff that he ran off after smashing into a telegraph pole in his Mercedes. He said he was wearing women’s clothes and was frightened that a group of local people who came to help him were going to assault, kidnap or kill him.

The Conservative MP for Bridgend in south Wales said the last time he had been wearing women’s clothes he had been raped at his London flat and had post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

He said that after he got his father to pick him up after the crash and take him home, he took medication for anxiety and fell asleep without phoning the police.

Wallis denied the charges but the senior district judge Tan Ikram, sitting at Cardiff magistrates court, said he had not found Wallis credible.

Could be Jack Black’s brother

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Is there? 

I don't know any, but what's your experience of these able-bodied shirkers? 

There are plenty of people of working age, who are of good health and who rely on benefits; not because they choose to, but because their fucking jobs don't pay enough to live on.

30 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

There are plenty of people of working age, who are of good health and who rely on benefits; not because they choose to, but because their fucking jobs don't pay enough to live on.

40% of UC claiments are in work, that's horrific, it reallly is.

We have working poor, that's a genuine travesty.

The big headline which people are running around trying to spin in their favour is that the over 50's post pandemic have fallen off a cliff employment wise and there's no real explanation for it.

We can speculate that they have looked at things and feel they're secure enough before state pension kicks in so don't need to re-enter the work place, or they have been written off post furlough and have been scrapheaped, but haven't signed on yet, or there's something more nuanced taking place.

But the crux of it is today Labour set out plans to get these people back in to proper work and today the Tories looked to make them an economic burden as an ideological talking point.

I know where my thinking falls.

14 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It was the same 40 years ago when you could claim FIS if  you had a family and your wage was below a certain threshold. 

Things haven't changed for the low paid, there's just more hoops to jump through to get benefits, benefits that shouldn't be needed.

Another thing that doesn't change is when the genuinely sick and disabled are used as soft targets because they want to 'help them back into work'.

Remember the cuts Camerons government made when people were committing  suicide because of sanctions?

I worry cuts even more savage are on the way.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I thought as much.

The media are going to lie down and let this lot say anything without fact checking, and in some ways I hope we get the worst candidate appointed, this all just feels like the end of the line for this government.  A winter of discontent will spiral towards a GE.

I think these cunts are, unsurprisingly, misreading the room. Stuff like giving the finger to ordinary people is a striking image that will resonate with a population now only capable of digesting three word slogans, and this idiot talking about benefits during a cost of living crisis where foodbanks are running dry. 

Energy prices are about to take the piss yet again as the country remains rudderless.

I suspect at some point soon there will be the mother of all riots, and as the corrupt and equally shit police try to crackdown using Patel's new laws, the British - stubborn bastards that they are - will fight back harder. 

The riot will grow and grow and it won't stop until London looks like an operating theatre.

The Tory party as an organisation is just a vehicle for corruption run for the benefit of oligarchs, some of whom are in short order are likely to find themselves in the house of lords when fucko does his resignation honours. 

They're an existential threat to the way of life of ordinary people and they should be regarded and treated as the danger they are.

21 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I think these cunts are, unsurprisingly, misreading the room. Stuff like giving the finger to ordinary people is a striking image that will resonate with a population now only capable of digesting three word slogans, and this idiot talking about benefits during a cost of living crisis where foodbanks are running dry. 

Energy prices are about to take the piss yet again as the country remains rudderless.

I suspect at some point soon there will be the mother of all riots, and as the corrupt and equally shit police try to crackdown using Patel's new laws, the British - stubborn bastards that they are - will fight back harder. 

The riot will grow and grow and it won't stop until London looks like an operating theatre.

The Tory party as an organisation is just a vehicle for corruption run for the benefit of oligarchs, some of whom are in short order are likely to find themselves in the house of lords when fucko does his resignation honours. 

They're an existential threat to the way of life of ordinary people and they should be regarded and treated as the danger they are.

I've always deemed them to be enemies of the state. Every last one of them. 

Summer and winters of discontent are surely on the way. 

When it gets hot that also seems to have an effect on protests and rioters. 

Feels to me like we'll have blood on the streets soon. 

I echo the last couple of posts. It’s probably not the mother of all insights but I think we’ll see riots on our streets before the summer is over, particularly if this kind of weather persists. 

The tinder has already been lit and this whole shit show is about to catch fire. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

And this is what you’re up against.

No surprise that RSTrades appears to be a stocks/shares trader. Fucking cunt.

I might be wrong, but it seems to me that Trades is arguing against Sue's bollocks by taking her proposal to its logical conclusion. I don't think they're actually arguing for getting rid of pensions. 

There is, though, a very good argument for reducing (or at least redistributing) state pensions though, simply by making them means-tested. It's not a vote winner tough, so politicians rarely go there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I echo the last couple of posts. It’s probably not the mother of all insights but I think we’ll see riots on our streets before the summer is over, particularly if this kind of weather persists. 

The tinder has already been lit and this whole shit show is about to catch fire. 

Quite possibly, but I reckon they would be a massive fillip to the Tories (and wider conservative movement) at a time when they are in disarray.

Not that it will happen via the media outlets the vast majority of the public follow, but it really needs to be drummed home that the next Tory leader and thus PM will be coming from amongst this shitshow of vipers, and that the cabinet and other key government positions will be filled by sycophants of one of this shitshow, along with flip-floppy cunts without an ounce of dignity, compassion or morality.

16 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

If I found out I was terminally ill, and ergo had nothing to lose, I genuinely would go out in a blaze of glory and take some of these cunts to hell with me!

When I was in hospital a couple of years back there was a guy in isolation because his stomach bacteria could give people food poisoning, it's crossed my mind to put him in a transit van and take him down to the smoke while I'm dressed like Walter White. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

It depends whether the press pick up/decide to push Jenkyns giving the finger to people holding up images of their family members who died of Covid, I haven't seen a great deal of coverage of that outside the usual twitter bubble.

On the likelihood of riots point I think had the country seen the substantial cost of living jumps before the summer (i.e. the amounts that are due to be released in September for the October price cap) the mix of heat/lack of rain and paucity of cash may have created the requisite mix. When we've had significant riots in the past it's usually required a decent chunk of the male population to be between the age of 18 to 24 (as they tend to be the most mobilised with the least to loose).

The below gives an indication of where we are up to on a national scale (though of course local demography's pull into this significantly).

1970 Garden House Riot/ late 60's disturbances (particularly 1968)- approx 5.2% circa 2.8 million, youth unemployment circa 6.6%

image.png.bca554fb4b2ab56a5bd177e38f43a548.png

1981- Toxteth, Brixton, Moss side (caveat of it being highly located within the black British population, which skewed even younger) approx 5.5% circa 3.1 million, youth unemployment circa 17.2%

786338389_UKpopulation2081.JPG.bb89113939a33d11cf4da3f9a461cc05.JPG

1990-Poll tax riots - approx 5.4% circa 3.1 million, youth unemployment circa 15%

1180117406_UKpopulation1990.JPG.27bdc204568bbca100fe0231b695ce14.JPG

2011- Riots- approx 4.7 % circa 3 million, youth unemployment circa 21%

799242190_UKpopulation2011.JPG.b1766186953a7171b96d39cb0aa9b908.JPG

2022- approx 4% of the population circa 2.7 million, youth unemployment circa 10.5%

1615403995_UKpopulation2022.JPG.bf577865ca0445fd600d6e59854f9ef1.JPG

Youth unemployment here gives a very general feel as that statistic has been so 'juked' down the years as to make it pretty unreliable.