You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I thought that ages ago, but too much shit stuck to him too, which you can't help but think came from Cummings. 

Fuck only knows, they lie that often and frequently they don’t knows what’s happening anymore.

Anyhows it comes from Dorries so it’s most likely batshit ranting.

‘NO RISHI PICKINGS: The front runner is, er, nowhere to be seen — which is causing rivals to wonder what’s up. “Rishi seems to be in hiding and actively avoiding doing a serious interview — is he running scared?” wondered one wag from another camp. Team Rishi insisted he would be out and about soon, however. Supporter Robert Jenrick is batting for him on the broadcast round right now. Sunak’s name does feature in a rather bonkers Mail splash in which Nadine Dorries accuses him of being in cahoots with Dominic Cummings.’

From politico.

In all likelihood it’s just trying to associate him with the Conservative Party’s personal bogeyman.

• Upvote 1

Caller to 5 live from Nottingham is backing liz truss has she had to deal with the fallout from brexit,as if it were nothing to do with then and they didn't have 3 years to prepare,she got the lady out of prison in Iran and has got a trade deal going with texas 

Superb.

What a complete shower that lot are. Bet even the Tory members that have to vote for one of these tossers are dreading it. Reckon Sunak will do it. He'll bribe members to vote for him with his business connections and father-in-laws billions.

3 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

He's backtracked on that claiming he was talking about a 20% reduction in the civil service headcount.

Yeah, yeah. It doesn't FEEL like the problem is in the civil service numbers.  Just a hunch, but I think 12 years of cutting it seems to have resulted in passports taking months to be processed.  Cutting it further will, well, to a layman like me, probably make the problem worse.  You fucking malteser idiot. 

God this is tedious, a bunch of kleptocrats broadcasting their crap (health and economy threatening) ideas to the public for weeks on end, with very little challenge from our pliant media.

Oh and no one gets a say in it apart from a tiny point of a percentage of the population.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Yeah, yeah. It doesn't FEEL like the problem is in the civil service numbers.  Just a hunch, but I think 12 years of cutting it seems to have resulted in passports taking months to be processed.  Cutting it further will, well, to a layman like me, probably make the problem worse.  You fucking malteser idiot. 

I don't think it matters which one of them gets in, they're all of the same mindset which is why I said earlier in the thread that I couldn't care less which one of them gets voted in.

Things are going to be fucking dire for a long time even if there's a general election and Labour win, but it'll be a lot longer and a damn sight worse under the Tories whoever leads them.

3 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Have any of them managed to get the newspaper editors on board, who will in turn direct the 100,000 rabid auld reactionaries, various donors, newspaper columists and 300 odd MPs who decide on these things?

The mail seems to be favouring Truss. 

Just waiting for this fruitcake to throw his hat in the ring.  I rate his chances very highly

Jamie Wallis arrives at Cardiff magistrates court on Monday

A Conservative MP who crashed his car and fled the scene has been found guilty of failing to stop, failing to report an accident and leaving the vehicle in a dangerous position.

Jamie Wallis was disqualified from driving for six months and fined £2,500.

Wallis, who announced he was transgender in March, told a court in Cardiff that he ran off after smashing into a telegraph pole in his Mercedes. He said he was wearing women’s clothes and was frightened that a group of local people who came to help him were going to assault, kidnap or kill him.

The Conservative MP for Bridgend in south Wales said the last time he had been wearing women’s clothes he had been raped at his London flat and had post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

He said that after he got his father to pick him up after the crash and take him home, he took medication for anxiety and fell asleep without phoning the police.

Wallis denied the charges but the senior district judge Tan Ikram, sitting at Cardiff magistrates court, said he had not found Wallis credible.