You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

Just now, skend04 said:

Apart from the fact she wasn't born in Yorkshire, and spent only a few years at a school she thought was shit because of the government of the time. Which coincidentally happened also to be Tory.

Liz Truss is going to be Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If she wasn't following Boris Johnson, it'd be a farce. It's almost hilarious, while also being painfully unfunny. 

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Liz Truss is going to be Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If she wasn't following Boris Johnson, it'd be a farce. It's almost hilarious, while also being painfully unfunny. 

I just think that the Tories are trolling us. Surely they can see that she's shit like most of the sane public?

Then again Kurtz thinks she's very amiable and I might be giving too much credit to the Tories.

I think Truss is going to struggle to get through half the stuff she’s promising. She only attracted 113 votes from her fellow Tory MPs, with 242 voting for either Sunak or Mordaunt. The fact she has been backed by the majority of the ERG will likely piss off most of the more moderate (haha) MPs, who will be happy to make life difficult for her. Hopefully it will be a clown show again so the country will be in a position where they’re desperate to get them out at the next election.

9 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I just think that the Tories are trolling us. Surely they can see that she's shit like most of the sane public?

Then again Kurtz thinks she's very amiable and I might be giving too much credit to the Tories.

She’s the ERG candidate and they are approaching theirs and their shady backers end goal. Anything else is just noise to appease the most militant cunts in the country: Tory Party members. 

3 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I think Truss is going to struggle to get through half the stuff she’s promising. She only attracted 113 votes from her fellow Tory MPs, with 242 voting for either Sunak or Mordaunt. The fact she has been backed by the majority of the ERG will likely piss off most of the more moderate (haha) MPs, who will be happy to make life difficult for her. Hopefully it will be a clown show again so the country will be in a position where they’re desperate to get them out at the next election.

Yeah her own MPs aren't going to fall in line she's too weak. It's gonna be a rudderless government for the foreseeable. People are probably already on maneuvers to replace her.

52 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Mate, you should hear the cunts; they’re like a posh version of Trump supporters. I’m barely even joking when I say she could eat a live baby, hacking it limb from Lib with her teeth and only see a slide of 2% in the polls. It’s madness. 

The answer to Avanti slashing services is simple. Strip Avanti of their franchise and take the service back into public ownership. As Burnham half suggests here;

And  yet some are castigated or sacked for showing support to rail workers by appearing on picket lines.  

Make no mistake this has become a class war;  Its a war against both worker and poor. These people are reaping hugh profits whilst slashing our services and jobs;

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I think they genuinely think this impending crises is going to effect those most vulnerable, which let's be honest, they couldn't give a fuck about anyway.

They are going to be in for a huge shock come the autumn. 

I agree, I think it'll be the much misrepresented '79 winter of discontent but much worse for many. Industrial disputes, energy crisis, potential blackouts, infrastructure and services under extreme pressure, recession and high inflation. We'll probably have another wave of Covid just to really cripple the NHS. 

The elderly Tory members might believe they are immune from all this but they won't be.

The country will be led by a clearly deranged, ultra right wing dimwit. The outcome will be the Tories out of power for a generation despite the right wing media bias. The price many will pay for the next 18 months is another matter entirely.

12 hours ago, skend04 said:

Apart from the fact she wasn't born in Yorkshire, and spent only a few years at a school she thought was shit because of the government of the time. Which coincidentally happened also to be Tory.

Not entirely sure she's human let alone a woman.

Liz showing she has her finger on the pulse by stating there is nothing wrong with big business making obscene profits whilst there is the distinct possibly will freeze to death in the winter as they can't afford the bills.

Windfall taxes are also business bashing apparently.

Sounds like someone has put a word in

8 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Liz showing she has her finger on the pulse by stating there is nothing wrong with big business making obscene profits whilst there is the distinct possibly will freeze to death in the winter as they can't afford the bills.

Truss is definitely the worst of two bad options

9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Surely dead customers are bad for business?

• Upvote 2

The usual twisting of the truth from a truly hideous bag of pus.

I haven't heard anybody say profits are evil, just that people are suggesting that profiteering in these circumstances and massively prioritising their shareholders' interests over the health and well-being of their customers is evil.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

On a separate note re the Truss/Sunak thing, how quiet has the media acceptance of Truss lining up an ex-lover as the next Chancellor been ?

You might have to narrow that down a bit although I think I know the one you mean.