You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

16 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

A video of Sunak has emerged saying he took funds away from deprived areas to give to more affluent areas. You’d think that would sink him but Conservative voters will probably see that as a plus.

He was looking doomed but after that he might well win.

• Upvote 1

What the actual, actual, fuckety fuck.

https://news.sky.com/story/rishi-sunak-under-fire-for-claiming-he-worked-to-divert-money-from-deprived-urban-areas-when-chancellor-12666046

"I managed to start changing the funding formulas, to make sure areas like this are getting the funding they deserve because we inherited a bunch of formulas from Labour that shoved all the funding into deprived urban areas and that needed to be undone."

3 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

“We have a problem with human rights law in this country which makes it difficult for us to achieve our objectives".

R Sunak 2022

Human Rights laws exist specifically to protect people from the objectives of the Government.

• Upvote 1

There's not a Tory supporting paper or pundit that wasn't aware long before this video leak of this change to the formula and how revenues were shifted from deprived Labour regions to comfortable Tory areas, yet its only become a thing now that the Truss supporters want Sunak to suffer.

I hope he does. But I also hope that people, especially working class Tories in deprived cities realise this is a Tory thing, something that was successfully done by a Tory chancellor in a Tory government.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

There's not a Tory supporting paper or pundit that wasn't aware long before this video leak of this change to the formula and how revenues were shifted from deprived Labour regions to comfortable Tory areas, yet its only become a thing now that the Truss supporters want Sunak to suffer.

I hope he does. But I also hope that people, especially working class Tories in deprived cities realise this is a Tory thing, something that was successfully done by a Tory chancellor in a Tory government.

I'm sure the Taxpayers' Alliance will now be all over this wasteful re-allocation of funds to areas that don't necessarily need them. I'd imagine we'd hear the same amount of noise from them as they made over the colossal waste of public money during the pandemic, the huge prospective outlay on outsourcing to Rwanda, the £11 billion Sunak pissed away on not insuring against interest rate rises and the general corruption and wastefulness incurred by prioritising ideology and grift over running the country in a vaguely sensible manner.

Or maybe just whinging about lollipop ladies' 'gold-plated' pensions is more their style.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Sunak pretending that he's had nothing to do with the economy for the past few years even though he was the chancellor. 

Looks like he's finished now anyway. Prick.

That's the Tory government in a nutshell. Decion-making for the benefit of the few, and blaming the subsequent woes of the many on someone else.

16 minutes ago, Trumo said:

That's the Tory government in a nutshell. Decion-making for the benefit of the few, and blaming the subsequent woes of the many on someone else.

There was a really telling comment, but blindingly obvious for even the casual viewer, in the debate last night when Sunak said ‘And that’s what needs to be done to win the next election’, I’m paraphrasing, but it’s pretty close.

Its not about fixing the country, it’s about fixing the next election, as always with these cunts.

• Upvote 1

I cant wrap my head around the last 12 years and people still backing them. It's like those who vote Trump after hearing him speak, listening to his childish narcissism and completely lunatic ideas. 

A politician can just lie say what he/she thinks is the populist choice, gain support and then proceed to completely fuck over those who voted for them but as long as they speak those populist lines the voters will ignore the evidence of their eyes and go with the rhetoric. We are totally fucked.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I cant wrap my head around the last 12 years and people still backing them. It's like those who vote Trump after hearing him speak, listening to his childish narcissism and completely lunatic ideas. 

A politician can just lie say what he/she thinks is the populist choice, gain support and then proceed to completely fuck over those who voted for them but as long as they speak those populist lines the voters will ignore the evidence of their eyes and go with the rhetoric. We are totally fucked.

That's a whole other level of lunacy. I saw that all the nut bags he endorses are walking the republican nominations in the states! What the fuck is wrong with people?

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

That's a whole other level of lunacy. I saw that all the nut bags he endorses are walking the republican nominations in the states! What the fuck is wrong with people?

There's a hope that the Roe Vs Wade backlash might work against the Republicans in the midterms, especially the Trump-backed ones.