You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

How the fuck has she got  away with that 'all british workers are lazy and we should be treated as if we were in a communist country 'shout?

I've barely seen it referenced anywhere

If the replies on Twitter are anything to go by, people either think she's referring to all other workers except them or they misread it and thought she was talking about workshy scroungers. Whichever, this nation is genuinely overloaded with absolute fuckwits. Or Twitter is.

I got talking to the fella who was in charge of building all them apartments next to Woking train station years ago. He told me he employed loads of Polish, not because they're cheaper but because they'd turn up on time, graft all day then fuck off home. Unlike his English lads who would have 4 cups of tea before 8am. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I got talking to the fella who was in charge of building all them apartments next to Woking train station years ago. He told me he employed loads of Polish, not because they're cheaper but because they'd turn up on time, graft all day then fuck off home. Unlike his English lads who would have 4 cups of tea before 8am. 

You should have told him to watch Auf Wiedersehen Pet, which would have showed there's nobody better than the British builder. 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

You should have told him to watch Auf Wiedersehen Pet, which would have showed there's nobody better than the British builder. 

I tried to convince him otherwise, he turned to his mate and went "he's lying" 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What time did he want them to start work? 

There’s a weird thing happening right now. Technology is taking us forward - electric cars; powerful computers in our phones; streaming movies and music on demand. Yet, greed is taking us backward. We’re gonna have to go back to weekly baths and log fires, ‘cos we can’t afford to keep paying the bonuses of the fuel  execs for the readily available fuel sources that technology has helped us pipe directly into our front rooms. 

21 minutes ago, Jennings said:

There’s a weird thing happening right now. Technology is taking us forward - electric cars; powerful computers in our phones; streaming movies and music on demand. Yet, greed is taking us backward. We’re gonna have to go back to weekly baths and log fires, ‘cos we can’t afford to keep paying the bonuses of the fuel  execs for the readily available fuel sources that technology has helped us pipe directly into our front rooms. 

We went to cadburys world this week and the black country people's museum.

Loads of stories about businesses built around people, companies that built housing, had education for adults, pensions, unions, arts, community centres, sports clubs. 

Not saying it was all like that by any stretch, but ask anyone who worked at, say, ford years ago compared to Jaguar now, or ICI compared to Ineos, and we're going backwards at a million miles an hour.

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Loads of stories about businesses built around people, companies that built housing, had education for adults, pensions, unions, arts, community centres, sports clubs. 

Not saying it was all like that by any stretch, but ask anyone who worked at, say, ford years ago compared to Jaguar now, or ICI compared to Ineos, and we're going backwards at a million miles an hour.

Today, even those cunts at places like Google and the other big IT companies, the hedgefunds and cypto's who provide all kinds of free food and all the rest of it, only do it so you give them about loads of free hours of work per day. I met an old collesgue recently. He'd been working in an investment bank till about a year ago. He wasn't getting paid the maximum amount for what he did, but it was a decent whack. He worked his basic 35 hours a week. And he got to do most of it from home as he was only required to go in 1 day per month (which he knew would continue once the pandemic was over). He's moved to a crypto exchange. For a 20% pay rise, he's back to work, commuting 3 hours a day (and the costs that come with that) and these fuckers expect him at his desk before 7 and nobody leaves before 7pm at night and often later. But he thinks life is great because he can order food anytime off the corporate just eat account, they've got a few play stations you can use occasionally and a pool table and they give away free fleeces so you all sit around looking like twats. It's fucking mental how cheaply people can be bought. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

He's also a lying cunt because he definitely employed them because they're cheaper. 

Mind you, there ain't half some criminal scum knocking around construction these days. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

What's it like. I live round the corner but wont take my lad, as I see it as a glorified corner shop selling chocolate, pushing things like the frog off the front of a Freddo, like its Mickey Mouse or something.

11 hours ago, Arniepie said:

How the fuck has she got  away with that 'all british workers are lazy and we should be treated as if we were in a communist country 'shout?

I've barely seen it referenced anywhere

I mean, she wrote a book dedicated to it which explicitly stated the British are ‘the worst idlers in the world’.

What she said there isn’t anything new and chimes with the bellends she’s chasing the vote of.

11 hours ago, Mudface said:

Considering her and other fellow travellers basically said the same in their Britannia Unchained book years back, you'd have to conclude that the UK is under a fuckwit spell and will be for some time.

Maybe if the British media would have actually focused on the story it may have garnered a bit more interest,especially as it completely undermines the entire brexit argument in a stroke.

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It was summer on a building site so I suspect half 6/7? 

Residential areas normally have a block on building work commencing before 8am.. their are exemptions but it's because of noise disruption affecting children, ie cement mixers, drills waking up the kids, affecting their school work and such. 

That builder would no doubt be OK starting earlier next to Woking train station though because if he received complaints/notices he'd simply point to the noise from the trains.

9 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Today, even those cunts at places like Google and the other big IT companies, the hedgefunds and cypto's who provide all kinds of free food and all the rest of it, only do it so you give them about loads of free hours of work per day. I met an old collesgue recently. He'd been working in an investment bank till about a year ago. He wasn't getting paid the maximum amount for what he did, but it was a decent whack. He worked his basic 35 hours a week. And he got to do most of it from home as he was only required to go in 1 day per month (which he knew would continue once the pandemic was over). He's moved to a crypto exchange. For a 20% pay rise, he's back to work, commuting 3 hours a day (and the costs that come with that) and these fuckers expect him at his desk before 7 and nobody leaves before 7pm at night and often later. But he thinks life is great because he can order food anytime off the corporate just eat account, they've got a few play stations you can use occasionally and a pool table and they give away free fleeces so you all sit around looking like twats. It's fucking mental how cheaply people can be bought. 

I don’t mind my job now at all as it gives me a decent work life balance whilst paying pretty well, but in a previous role with shit morale across the company, we had to fill in one of those anonymous staff surveys. It asked me to list my three main interests at work. I replied:

1. Payday

2. Hometime
3. Lunchtime

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, John102 said:

What's it like. I live round the corner but wont take my lad, as I see it as a glorified corner shop selling chocolate, pushing things like the frog off the front of a Freddo, like its Mickey Mouse or something.

Ha!

Nah the history side of things is quite interesting. They built that Bourneville place for the workers a bit like the setup at Port Sunlight.