You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

9 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

He plays the passionate centrist. 

Analyses things correctly with regularity, but also tedious, arrogant and patronising in his manner. And Gnasher is partly right, he's exactly the type that enables the Tories. The talk show host equivalent of a Guardian journalist. Anyone left of the Lib Dems is a communist, anyone right of them is a fascist. Result - "They're all the same" etc, etc. 

Loves the sound of his own voice, while often being excruciating to listen to.

The opposite of this, generally. So I guess the lesson is... different strokes, different folks, listen for yourself etc., etc. 

9 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

he does seem to be pretty well researched for his callers.

He is indeed. He's a smart bloke, and he doesn't suffer fools gladly which obviously winds people up if they have the same opinion as the callers. I'm not trying to get you to listen to or like him, I'm not his nan so I don't care if he's hated or loved, I'm just giving an opinion on him. I find him much less of a wanker than somebody like Gnasher who, if you were to waste ten minutes reading his last hundred posts I'd be surprised of 50% of them weren't calling somebody a cunt and telling them to do one, the rest of them are likely links to somebody else's opinion. Like I say, dealer's choice. 

Totally agree with you on some of the callers. I don't fault him for being a cunt towards some of the worst spirited of some of them.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

James Obrien admits once voting for Boris Johnson but can't remember why.

James Obrien called the Labour Party "the party of Holocaust deniel" before the last election.

James Obrien voiced the opinion that he could not vote for Jeremy Corbyn because if he did he could never look his Jewish friends and any EU citizen in the eye again..

James Obrien is not a good egg he's a media cunt with a voice who enabled a Tory election victory a couple of years ago.

He admits he was took in by him.

I don't agree with him about corbyn but he is a passionate critic of the Tories,johnson in particular. 

I don't mind him and there are bigger cunts out there.

I genuinely don't think I've known a time like this..every where you look there are disasters..the NHS and the care system on their arse,water companies polluting water,a flat lining economy, brexit,the possibility of a nationwide strike..and that's not even mentioning the covid car crash.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I genuinely don't think I've known a time like this..every where you look there are disasters..the NHS and the care system on their arse,water companies polluting water,a flat lining economy, brexit,the possibility of a nationwide strike..and that's not even mentioning the covid car crash.

The worlds on its arse and it’s down to the greed of the richest 0.001% 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's the first time I've known in my lifetime where things no longer function.

A lot of people can't get dentists, it's incredibly difficult to get a GP appointment, the police have been shit for years. 

Most of the time you're oblivious until you need it, then realize there's nobody on the end of the phone any more.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

Somebody make the stupid stop.

Looking past her accusation of bears trying to shit in the woods, the rest of the stuff she says implies that she's determined to reassert England's authority over its Welsh, Scottish and Irish conquests. 

What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.thejournal.ie/lizz-truss-sinn-fein-5840595-Aug2022/

Congratulations after totally fuvking off the democratically elected leaders (which she's not) of Scotland and Wales? Liz has now put another own goal in the Northern Irish net to bring up her hat-rick. A well deserved triple crown.

She's fucking mental.

Just now, Gnasher said:

Congratulations after totally fuvking off the democratically elected leaders (which she's not) of Scotland and Wales? Liz has now put another own goal in the Northern Irish net to bring up her hat-rick. A well deserved triple crown.

She's fucking mental.

If anyone from Scotland was on the fence about supporting independence, this is only going to sway them one way.

Liz Truss looks like she has trouble walking. I always think she’s on the verge of going head over heels.

Added to this a sense that’s she’s never totally sure she’s going in the right direction and you can see that public life must be difficult. 

She also seems to struggle to deliver a coherent sentence, and appears to have some strange old thought processes.

My advice to Liz would be to step back for a bit and master the fundamentals of walking, talking, and thinking, before taking on the job of Prime Minister.

She really would be attempting to run before she can walk. 

4 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yes, he voted for him once for Mayor of London - a decade and a half ago. You're a Tory enabler, so... pot, kettle. 

But i never have and never would vote for Boris Johnson, so on the Tory enabler scale Obrien must be right up top whilst poor me I'm right down bottom.

Jesus we all know how much these 'enablers' upset you, after all you're the poster who gets very emotional when another poster veers off the party line.

Hmm?  Very odd.

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

But i never have and never would vote for Boris Johnson, so on the Tory enabler scale Obrien must be right up top whilst poor me I'm right down bottom.

Jesus we all know how much these 'enablers' upset you, after all you're the poster who gets very emotional when another poster veers off the party line.

Hmm?  Very odd.

Hahaha. Yeah, crying my eyes out.