You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

7 minutes ago, redinblack said:

I used to laugh at Dubya, and Dan Quayle and people like this.

And look at us now. We have descended into Dantes Inferno.

Positively political genius compared to our lot.

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

She's a twat. I dont like to say that but I feel it. The fucking loony tory party are giving Britain's most dangerous divvy the top job. 12 years of pure shite from a corrupt lying cheating coniving hateful party and if there was an election tomorrow they would win.

I've already said that I don't think they want to win. Yes, they want to introduce a whole raft of idiotic right wing shite, but they also know the economy is up the swanny with all the borrowing they have done (and the Tories always do borrow excessively) and they don't have the appetite to stick around and fix it.

Quality from Truss, says the civil service is antisemitic and Jews are great because they like owning businesses. I'm paraphrasing but that's the gist.

She reminds of a dead body that keeps twitching after its died. Her mouth is like a post Drago Apollo Creed's upper thigh and backside.

• Upvote 1

I genuinely don't get the level of importance and support attached to Israel from this country's politicians. 

I suppose Truss at least sees a ready source of votes, albeit a small one, but I am baffled why a third of Labour's shadow cabinet actively want to be seen as 'friends' of one of the most repressive and violent governments in the world.

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62528855

The Tories are rats to a man and woman. Now we've got Buckland deciding to change support just as it becomes even clearer that Truss is about to be anointed by the membership. Honestly, just put them all in a bag and dump them in the channel somewhere, do us all a favour from having to listen to their excuses of why they want to keep their ministerial cars.

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Quality from Truss, says the civil service is antisemitic and Jews are great because they like owning businesses. I'm paraphrasing but that's the gist.

Not great, is it.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/12/liz-truss-protect-british-jews-antisemitism-woke-culture

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

She reminds of a dead body that keeps twitching after its died. Her mouth is like a post Drago Apollo Creed's upper thigh and backside.

She’s horrific 

Truss shouldn't be let out on her own after 6pm. She could cause a major diplomatic incident everytime she speaks. She miles ahead in the Tory leadership race, all she's got to do is throw out the odd soundbite and talk about gardening but she can't even manage that.

Only been a few days and she's upset Scotland, Wales, Jewish people, the civil service, the unions and climate activists. She's going to be a fucking calamity. 

• Upvote 1