You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

I don’t take too much notice of all these ridiculous “on the hoof “ policy initiatives.

The reality is that whoever wins is going to lurching from one crisis to the next without the means or the intelligence to make any meaningful difference. The country is a fucking disaster largely thanks to the Tories and they will get booted out come the election. The only question in my mind is how Labour pick up the pieces. 

43 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I don’t take too much notice of all these ridiculous “on the hoof “ policy initiatives.

The reality is that whoever wins is going to lurching from one crisis to the next without the means or the intelligence to make any meaningful difference. The country is a fucking disaster largely thanks to the Tories and they will get booted out come the election. The only question in my mind is how Labour pick up the pieces. 

I don't really understand why we're getting them. They spent the brexit years talking about a mandate from the people. Which manifesto were all these mental ideas in? What mandate do they have for them? Would they supported any of them if Alex was still the boss? It's fucking mental and I can't quite understand why not one reporter is asking them where their mandate for this mental behaviour is. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

90% of these 'policy initiatives' won't ever get mentioned again once the 150,00 old, racist cunts have voted.

They're getting to normalise some pretty abhorrent ideas though, that in a real election with opposition and maybe genuine reporting rather than repeating, they might be getting their pants pulled down as they deserve. As it stands now without any challenging, these ideas will sound alright to loads of the electorate (not just Tory members, but plenty of swing goons) who don't think anything through. 

13 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Fuck me! Anti establishment! Protect heritage they'd sell their fucking mothers. These cunts vote Tory because it makes them feel superior pissing downwards the cunts. Radical policies that exist to fuck over the majority for a tiny minority. They called corbyn a cult!

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fuck me! Anti establishment! Protect heritage they'd sell their fucking mothers. These cunts vote Tory because it makes them feel superior pissing downwards the cunts. Radical policies that exist to fuck over the majority for a tiny minority. They called corbyn a cult!

Golf club bores, UKIP fruitcakes and people who think they’re self made business gurus because they’ve got a few properties. 

Unfortunately on Twitter I keep seeing clips of GB News “content”. I think that’s the whole point. They don’t need or want “fixed” viewers on the actual TV channel. They just infest the online space and normalise “opinions” that are heading ever rightward. The NHS, “woke” police dancing at Pride marches in Brighton, Net Zero and the CSA cases around the country are all massive talking points for them. 

This is a good article on the  movement of British politics to the American model. 

https://bylinetimes.com/2022/06/30/born-in-the-usa-the-americanisation-of-reactionary-politics-in-the-uk/

How far are we from the scenes of Jan 6 in this country? 

• Upvote 2

I watched a bit of the usual ding dong on GMB today when that cunt Ed Vaizey who is in Sunaks camp , he's obviously now come to terms with his mate  losing so as slimy as ever he started talking Truss up until Kevin Maquire pulled the twat up and said if she's so great why hadn't you supported her from the start .

The twats will all falsely fall into line behind the thick as a whale sandwich Truss when she strolls into No 10 as per fucking usual. 

Twats to a fucking man every single one of them .

• Upvote 1