You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

On 05/08/2022 at 19:36, Bobby Hundreds said:

I dont know Tunbridge Wells other than a lot of people used to comment in newspapers from there.

I know Tunbridge Wells pretty well, it's a combination of very affluent and very poor at the same time. Like most towns really. Sunak was appealing to the very affluent there, pretty much the same as he would be in all towns across the UK. Same as Truss is by saying lower taxes are the best way to help people. As usual, that helps the people with the highest incomes who don't really need the help.

These people make me ashamed of being a human.

13 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I cant wrap my head around the last 12 years and people still backing them. It's like those who vote Trump after hearing him speak, listening to his childish narcissism and completely lunatic ideas. 

A politician can just lie say what he/she thinks is the populist choice, gain support and then proceed to completely fuck over those who voted for them but as long as they speak those populist lines the voters will ignore the evidence of their eyes and go with the rhetoric. We are totally fucked.

The winter of discontent was 40 years ago and is still used as a tool to beat Labour.

These cunts have been in power for 12 years,we have school kids going hungry, a record number of foodbanks and the slowest growing economy in the eu and its still not their fault.

Said it before,it's a cult, pure and simple.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Arniepie said:

The winter of discontent was 40 years ago and is not used as a tool to beat Labour.

These cunts have been in power for 12 years,we have school kids going hungry, a record number of foodbanks and the slowest growing economy in the eu and its still not their fault.

Said it before,it's a cult, pure and simple.

The one thing the Brexit vote should tell us is that only the people who actually cared enough about wanting to leave voted. The people who wanted to stay probably didn't really give a shit in a "why should it effect me on a daily basis" which I get as that's how I felt about it. The problem is that by only the people who wanted to leave voting, it distorts the reality. 65 million people. How many actually voted? Of those how many voted leave and how many voted remain?

An election surely us no different. How many people actually vote? It's probably only the people who believe they can have any kind of influence in life. Do pensioners vote? Do unwell people vote? Do people in hospital vote? In care homes? People on social and health benefits? Probably not. 

The system of selection is totally fucked and the only way this will change is when there is no choice but for it to change. Most likely when money is no longer the be all and end all - by then it will be too late.

3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

The one thing the Brexit vote should tell us is that only the people who actually cared enough about wanting to leave voted. The people who wanted to stay probably didn't really give a shit in a "why should it effect me on a daily basis" which I get as that's how I felt about it. The problem is that by only the people who wanted to leave voting, it distorts the reality. 65 million people. How many actually voted? Of those how many voted leave and how many voted remain?

An election surely us no different. How many people actually vote? It's probably only the people who believe they can have any kind of influence in life. Do pensioners vote? Do unwell people vote? Do people in hospital vote? In care homes? People on social and health benefits? Probably not. 

The system of selection is totally fucked and the only way this will change is when there is no choice but for it to change. Most likely when money is no longer the be all and end all - by then it will be too late.

I think the main issue is,whatever happens,no matter how disastrous the Tories are ,roughly at least 30%of the country will vote for them regardless. 

I think there are a multitude of reasons for that,but that is one of the biggest problems Labour have got.

10 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Going to be a lot less, as under current legislation you should be getting an email/letter from your council asking who is eligible to vote in your household.  Clamping down on the electorate right there.

38 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Going to be a lot less, as under current legislation you should be getting an email/letter from your council asking who is eligible to vote in your household.  Clamping down on the electorate right there.

Do you mean less people voting or less people not voting?

On 05/08/2022 at 10:30, AngryOfTuebrook said:

For someone who keeps saying she's been very clear, she does seem to get misinterpreted a lot. Just unlucky, I suppose.

Been misinterpreted again yesterday, it's mainly when she speaks,

24 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It appears rising inflation is not due to the obvious factors it's actually the fault of the unemployed.

This Sunak is a fucking beauty,

I know that in the wake of what happened to Jo Cox and David Amess we need to be getting away from violent rhetoric against politicians, but these bastards make my blood boil practically to the point where violence seems the logical choice.

Is this deliberate on their part? Are they trying to whip people up into a murderous rage? If so, it's fucking dangerous.

Nobody, not even an MP should fear for their lives in performing their occupational duties, so why are they making constant attacks on those who have the least? Is it to get a violent reaction?

If so, what's the end game? Stripping back of civil rights, further reduction in the real term income of those already in poverty, plunging more into poverty?

If anybody could explain the sense in this, I'd be interested to know!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

It appears rising inflation is not due to the obvious factors it's actually the fault of the unemployed.

This Sunak is a fucking beauty,

A government who have enriched themselves to the tunes of millions during a pandemic ,making people desperately trying to feed themselves public no 1.

Tragically simpletons up and down the country will buy into this.

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

A decent write-up by Liam Thorpe about why Sunak's admission/boast about increasing regional inequality matters.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/news-opinion/knew-levelling-up-lie-before-24682272

I remember johnson giving a levelling up speech somewhere and it was literally a load of utter nonsense.Empty rhetoric and utterly bizarre ramblings.

I remember listening to the news on r4 about it and basically amounted too..oh boris..what are you like?