You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

6 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Economics editor of FT with run down and n Trussonomics. 

She appears to be extremely dim, even for a politician, but if there is one other set of 'workers' with an even worse track record of achievements it is economists.

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

She appears to be extremely dim, even for a politician, but if there is one other set of 'workers' with an even worse track record of achievements it is economists.

They go hand in hand. He could’ve just said they are going for growth at any cost and will happily burn the planet and your rights at work to do it, but then he wouldn’t be working for the FT. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The entire government is particularly dim..look at the likes of raab,fabricant and Hancock..didn't stop them getting a whopping majority

9 hours ago, Arniepie said:

The entire government is particularly dim..look at the likes of raab,fabricant and Hancock..didn't stop them getting a whopping majority

Look at electorate tho.  Half of them are not exactly bright & just fall for sound bites. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Seen a mail article today saying strikers are an "I'm alright jack" mentality. Surely that's been the tory mantra for over 100 years, now suddenly the working class want better pay its a selfish attitude.

The mail is pure propaganda, it shouldn't be considered a serious news outlet.

The fact Truss is well out in the lead, just like Johnson was, shows how divorced the Tory membership has become from rational thought. The whole party and 'movement' is the problem. if you could fuck them all off to an island somewhere, the country would undoubtedly be a better place.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The mail is pure propaganda, it shouldn't be considered a serious news outlet.

The fact Truss is well out in the lead, just like Johnson was, shows how divorced the Tory membership has become from rational thought. The whole party and 'movement' is the problem. if you could fuck them all off to an island somewhere, the country would undoubtedly be a better place.

I think too many people are over confident in how secure their current lifestyle is or ignorant to how reliant they are upon living in a country that has taxation, with public services that make it largely one of the safest countries in the world. The tories ideology to me reads like a mafia or cartels its great for a select few made men but it's inevitable someone will stab you in the back for their piece. Look at the sack of Palermo an absolute stunning city but the mafia saw profit to be made didn't give a fuck about any consequences other than making money so they took something beautiful and made it ugly because they had huge concrete contracts. You see all these huge flats and apartments going up in the UK that remain empty and you think there's no thought behind this only the lining of someone pockets 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think too many people are over confident in how secure their current lifestyle is or ignorant to how reliant they are upon living in a country that has taxation, with public services that make it largely one of the safest countries in the world. The tories ideology to me reads like a mafia or cartels its great for a select few made men but it's inevitable someone will stab you in the back for their piece. Look at the sack of Palermo an absolute stunning city but the mafia saw profit to be made didn't give a fuck about any consequences other than making money so they took something beautiful and made it ugly because they had huge concrete contracts. You see all these huge flats and apartments going up in the UK that remain empty and you think there's no thought behind this only the lining of someone pockets 

Looking at the calibre of people in the parliamentary Conservative party and the Republicans in the States, they're no longer really parties a such, they're kind of like Trojan horses sent in to take the levers of power and do the bidding of big business, vested interest groups and the like. Sections of the media then help sell the unsellable to lazy bastards who don't want to read for themselves and/or cruel cunts who're so unhappy with life - that the only moments of levity they get is from seeing the despair of others. 

I genuinely believe the last line is a big part of what's going on, I don't know if social media amplified it or created it, but I was thinking why exclusively right wing versions of Twitter don't work. If some cunts gets kicked off Twitter and gravitates to one of these alternatives, they essentially disappear. 

That says to me that they've no real interest in sitting and talking to like minded people, what they want is an audience of people who'll be horrified by what they're saying. Think about that. 

It's easy to blame just the tories but look at the Labour Council in Liverpool. Too many cases of people getting away with what they can for as long as they can. Accountability and transparency needs to be at the forefront of politics locally and nationally. How do you even begin to do such a thing. 

47 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Seen a mail article today saying strikers are an "I'm alright jack" mentality. Surely that's been the tory mantra for over 100 years, now suddenly the working class want better pay its a selfish attitude.

Referencing a 1959 film gives a clue about the demographic group they're addressing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's easy to blame just the tories but look at the Labour Council in Liverpool. Too many cases of people getting away with what they can for as long as they can. Accountability and transparency needs to be at the forefront of politics locally and nationally. How do you even begin to do such a thing. 

Start by kicking out the Tory scumbags and getting PR on the agenda. 

• Upvote 1

Tories ability to moan about everything but attribute nothing is incredible.

You see it all the time at council level. They're happy to see a council stripped of 50% of its money but moan about potholes, which they blame on 'town hall fat cat salaries' and 'profligate waste'.

They moan about homelessness (when it's in their face) but not about cuts to support services which led to many of the cases.

They moan when they, personally, can't get a GP appointment but then moan about their taxes.

They don't care about Robert Jenrick steamrollering planning laws but moan when there's a wind turbine within five miles of their house.

Their entire mindset is the epitome of I'm alright jack.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Tories ability to moan about everything but attribute nothing is incredible.

You see it all the time at council level. They're happy to see a council stripped of 50% of its money but moan about potholes, which they blame on 'town hall fat cat salaries' and 'profligate waste'.

They moan about homelessness (when it's in their face) but not about cuts to support services which led to many of the cases.

They moan when they, personally, can't get a GP appointment but then moan about their taxes.

They don't care about Robert Jenrick steamrollering planning laws but moan when there's a wind turbine within five miles of their house.

Their entire mindset is the epitome of I'm alright jack.

Yep.

It does also perhaps beg the question why Labour don't kick their arses at elections much more often.

4 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

I was just going to post that. From the mouths of babes!

Haha yeah. How old are them kids - 7, 8? Already smarter than at least a third of the electorate, and, unfortunately, the entirety of the group that is about to choose our next prime minister.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Not quite half: 43.6% of the turnout was enough to give these cunts absolute power.

Yay! Democracy!

That's shit. Should just vote for PM via TV talent show then