You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

How many since universal adult suffrage in 1928 (because most people had very little to do with any elections before then)? 

Mind you, the trick is to remember that no Prime Minister is ever elected to that position; that way you can be equally depressed by General Elections as by the current clown-car-crashing-into-a-binfire.

Dunno mate, I just heard Andy zaltzman talking about it. He did mention Blair, Thatcher and I think Wilson in that group. 

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Priti Patel has told the Home affairs Committee that she wont be available to answer questions, again. 

Why wouldn’t she, she has witnessed the rule of law in its fullest over the last 2 years and quite rightly understands she can do what she wants. 

7 minutes ago, No2 said:

Why wouldn’t she, she has witnessed the rule of law in its fullest over the last 2 years and quite rightly understands she can do what she wants. 

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Accountability is such a faff.

Shoulder shrug eh, Corbyn invented murder camps look at him not her 

15 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

She should be fucking skulldragged into the room, and made to face them, the wonky faced fat arsed shithouse cunt that she is!

Indeed. If we had a real constitution Parliament should have the power to say "Tell you what, dickhead, this Committee is sitting next week and the Home Secretary will be there; either you or your fucking successor - your call.

26 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Indeed. If we had a real constitution Parliament should have the power to say "Tell you what, dickhead, this Committee is sitting next week and the Home Secretary will be there; either you or your fucking successor - your call.

That's what Yvette Cooper does. Have no doubt in your mind that Patel will have had a serious think about getting Cooper taken out. 

The candidates in this leadership battle are more conniving and deplorable than some of the cunts in Squid Game. It's a shame they don't all suffer a similar fate. 

Boris would have fucked the tug of war game for them all.

FS_hRC.gif

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

The candidates in this leadership battle are more conniving and deplorable than some of the cunts in Squid Game. It's a shame they don't all suffer a similar fate. 

Boris would have fucked the tug of war game for them all.

FS_hRC.gif

I reckon he fancies himself as quite handy. Mainly because he's a fat aggressive bullying bastard used to getting his own way. I'd give anything to flatten the cunt. Speak in Latin now you narcissistic piece of shit 

*He'd probably fill me in. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Should be a fun ride over the next couple of years. I wonder how she will handle PMQs. It doesn’t look like there’s a scandal in her, just incompetence. 

Oh, we're going to have some fun revisiting her days as a prominent Lib Dem youth activist, that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Should be a fun ride over the next couple of years. I wonder how she will handle PMQs. It doesn’t look like there’s a scandal in her, just incompetence. 

Whilst she’s a cartoon character and should be laughed at. 

I’m absolutely terrified what she’ll do with NI to prove her Brexit credentials.