You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

Just now, lifetime fan said:

Not without the 1922 committee changing their own rules. 

And it’s now stacked with members that hate him. 

In a word, no. 

Phew. Although the fall out would have been monumental. 

I really hope it's Truss. The countries fucked anyway. 

Mourdant will be a horrible cunt but from a tory voting perspective she'll steady the ship and I think she'd win the next election. God knows with Sunak. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Phew. Although the fall out would have been monumental. 

I really hope it's Truss. The countries fucked anyway. 

Mourdant will be a horrible cunt but from a tory voting perspective she'll steady the ship and I think she'd win the next election. God knows with Sunak. 

Starmer has no excuses whoever wins the leadership contest. 

It’s time to shit or get off the potty! 

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

To this day I’ve no idea what it’s supposed to be

Sending money to Tory held areas to cement their base while depriving areas held by opponent parties so they can blame those councils for not supporting their constituents.

• Upvote 1

Fucking commies get everywhere…

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/19/rishi-sunaks-bizarre-ties-to-rightwing-libertarians-highlighted-by-labour

Turns out Sunak is close to the Revolutionary Communist Party, for those with short memories these are the libertarian clowns that are the true drivers of the Brexit shitshow and libertarian dismantling of the state.

Strange how many of these cunts piss in similar pots.

Do the Tories use Single Transferable Vote to choose their leader and the PM?

Funny how First Past The Post is kept for the plebs but STV, a far more equitable system, is employed by the party for their internal elections.

3 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Starmer has no excuses whoever wins the leadership contest. 

It’s time to shit or get off the potty! 

Truss will be tough, on the basis that the Thatcher lovers will see her as the new version of her and Brexit voters will see her as more brexity that Sir Keir.

Realistically she's got just under two years before the next election. It depends how much of a fuck up she makes of things until then.

She's incredibly lucky that however much she fucks up, it almost certainly can't be any worse than the last three years. She will end up lucking competent by default.

Johnson was incompetent but he had the persona to fall back on whenever he needed it, Truss lacks the intelligence, personality and ability to play to the masses without coming across as some gurning robotic imbecile.

Unless she can develop a character that plays to the Ingurland brexit mob then I don't see how she rallies them with pure policy.

Tory party members care little about whether the UK hits ‘net zero’ carbon emissions by 2050 “because 90 per cent of them will be dead”, a Conservative MP says.

Chris Skidmore admitted a survey which put the climate emergency at the bottom of the list for the people who will choose the next prime minister is “rather depressing”.

6 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Yeah me too..

I'm not sure being backed by some psudeo fascist crackpot group is something to be proud of.

I don't think MPs have any control over which lunatics back them for leader. Which is something I'm quite sure you were saying in 2015.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

Truss will be tough, on the basis that the Thatcher lovers will see her as the new version of her and Brexit voters will see her as more brexity that Sir Keir.

Realistically she's got just under two years before the next election. It depends how much of a fuck up she makes of things until then.

She's incredibly lucky that however much she fucks up, it almost certainly can't be any worse than the last three years. She will end up lucking competent by default.

If Starmer can’t win the next GE then he fucks off and someone else has a go. 

I don’t give a fuck who the Labour leader is as long as they’re actually PM. 

4 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

If Starmer can’t win the next GE then he fucks off and someone else has a go. 

I don’t give a fuck who the Labour leader is as long as they’re actually PM. 

Another 7 years of these cunts doesn't bear thinking about

• Upvote 1