You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

18 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Truss is a complete moron and the worst communicator of those remaining by some distance so watching her get ripped to shreds by any opposition she comes up against in Parliament will bring some pleasure.

It's between her and Mordaunt to see who can be most terrifying in promising a pre-WWII approach to human rights, in order to hoover up the Badenoch votes.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah, both the Republicans and Tories have become a Trumpian death cult. All they really value is other people's distress, that's their one policy.

The Republicans have doubled down, they're choosing people who are more and more deranged to fit the new profile. the Tories thought are sort of trying not to, but I don't think they understand yet that the rabid dog they let off the leash will eat their bollocks too.   

Yeah, if you'll forgive me my bit of cod political science, Trump for the Republicans and Bozo for the Tories took advantage of the new axis in politics: it's no longer just economic left vs right, but there's also a social progressive vs conservative range as well. Bozo and Trump are both very much "sink the boats, build the wall, down with woke lefties" to try and win as many votes from the conservative end of that axis but they'll struggle to keep both sides of the economic divide happy whilst doing that. Cameron dabbled in it on the opposite side as well - as you said on another thread, he would be all progressive about gay marriage and so on whilst taking the scythe to the public sector.

Some traditional shire Tories are appalled at the culture war bollocks; some are appalled at the cost of levelling up and the state expenditure that would be involved; some are appalled at both. At the same time the cost of living crisis is here, and the complete failure to deal with it in anything other than traditional Tory terms (tax cuts! more money in your pocket, what would Th*tcher do?) is fucking off the Red Wallers.

All they can do is chuck more culture war shit at the wall (interesting just how prominent views on transgender have been in the leadership rhetoric - all the candidates seem to be getting grilled on it) to try and shore up that social conservative base, but that's going to cunt off some of their traditional base whilst making Red Wallers go "yeah, and so what, I can't afford my mortgage and my heating this year." Maybe it's just the natural order of things, that you can appeal to a broad base of people for some of the time but eventually their diverging wants and needs will split them - and times of economic hardship probably just accelerate it.

I can't see past sunak..but he is a money man..not pm material 

I do think johnson has left them split, which is incredible considering what a disaster he was.

He seems though to have given legitimacy to the branch of the party who view free school meals to kids as some sort of Marxist doctrine.

Starmer needs to wipe the floor with them over the next 2 years. 

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Just been reading up on Badenoch as I knew fuck all about her.

She is considered to be on the right of the party, and ran on an anti-woke agenda. Her previous government position? Equalities Minister!!

The mind boggles with these cunts!

Yeah me too..

I'm not sure being backed by some psudeo fascist crackpot group is something to be proud of.

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

Yeah, if you'll forgive me my bit of cod political science, Trump for the Republicans and Bozo for the Tories took advantage of the new axis in politics: it's no longer just economic left vs right, but there's also a social progressive vs conservative range as well. Bozo and Trump are both very much "sink the boats, build the wall, down with woke lefties" to try and win as many votes from the conservative end of that axis but they'll struggle to keep both sides of the economic divide happy whilst doing that. Cameron dabbled in it on the opposite side as well - as you said on another thread, he would be all progressive about gay marriage and so on whilst taking the scythe to the public sector.

Some traditional shire Tories are appalled at the culture war bollocks; some are appalled at the cost of levelling up and the state expenditure that would be involved; some are appalled at both. At the same time the cost of living crisis is here, and the complete failure to deal with it in anything other than traditional Tory terms (tax cuts! more money in your pocket, what would Th*tcher do?) is fucking off the Red Wallers.

All they can do is chuck more culture war shit at the wall (interesting just how prominent views on transgender have been in the leadership rhetoric - all the candidates seem to be getting grilled on it) to try and shore up that social conservative base, but that's going to cunt off some of their traditional base whilst making Red Wallers go "yeah, and so what, I can't afford my mortgage and my heating this year." Maybe it's just the natural order of things, that you can appeal to a broad base of people for some of the time but eventually their diverging wants and needs will split them - and times of economic hardship probably just accelerate it.

Apparently whoever gets in levelling up is getting swerved. 

And it was going so well.

• Upvote 1

The big problem for most sane people in the UK is that the distance between left and right factions in the Labour Party is massive compared to that of the Tories.  And both sides of the Labour Party seem hell bent on destroying any chance they have of getting elected.  In many ways, it's more anger-inducing than whatever the Tories can do.  Grow up and get a fucking grip you cunts.

• Upvote 5

Just now, stringvest said:

The big problem for most sane people in the UK is that the distance between left and right factions in the Labour Party is massive compared to that of the Tories.  And both sides of the Labour Party seem hell bent on destroying any chance they have of getting elected.  In many ways, it's more anger-inducing than whatever the Tories can do.  Grow up and get a fucking grip you cunts.

Church. 

Telegraph reporting that some 2,000 or so Tory members have written to the 1922 Committee demanding that they basically have the option of voting for Johnson in the leadership elections.

Absolute fucking cults.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Manny said:

Telegraph reporting that some 2,000 or so Tory members have written to the 1922 Committee demanding that they basically have the option of voting for Johnson in the leadership elections.

Absolute fucking cults.

this is what he's been hanging on for.  He knew it would come.

9 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Take it to the Corbyn...Starmer...Labour thread...!

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Some of the polling of the membership has been an eye opener. Especially views on climate change, and also the kind of shite the finalists are spouting to try and appease them. Murdock's urukhai.

You’ve got to laugh at Mourdant’s supporters trying to paint her as the ‘soft, one nation conservative candidate’. 

She was proposed by Angela fucking Leadsom! 

1 hour ago, Manny said:

Absolute fucking cults.

I’d actually love that, then he wins, then stays on, then VoNC, then election, then new government.