You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

Ok, let’s calm down about Truss. If she wins, how can we handle her. Well here is what we know - she’s a bit of a goer and as a backbench MP fornicated with researchers (who tend to be younger men). 

So, what we need is a younger man with insane sexual chemistry, who can take Liz to heaven and back, at which point he’ll have her purring and renationalising railways and power, and fully-funding the NHS.

So we’re talking about sending in either The Bitch, or the original big sexy bastard himself, Stouffer.

• Upvote 5

We're gonna know when Stouffer has got his hands on Truss.

"We've seen a marked policy change in the last few weeks. VAT on kebaps has been reduced to 0%, I know the treasury have big concerns over that. 

"Today we're expected to see her at a Tory hustings where the message will be 'kebaps, kebaps kebaps', and 'fast track kebaps for persistant young offenders'."

image_update_125e86cdbf94a6ac_1362118984_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Anubis said:

Ok, let’s calm down about Truss. If she wins, how can we handle her. Well here is what we know - she’s a bit of a goer and as a backbench MP fornicated with researchers (who tend to be younger men). 

So, what we need is a younger man with insane sexual chemistry, who can take Liz to heaven and back, at which point he’ll have her purring and renationalising railways and power, and fully-funding the NHS.

So we’re talking about sending in either The Bitch, or the original big sexy bastard himself, Stouffer.

As Stouff has rightly pulled out of this particular race I’m willing to take one for the team, I’m basically the Chernobyl 3 in one man. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, TD_LFC said:

Truss is a complete moron and the worst communicator of those remaining by some distance so watching her get ripped to shreds by any opposition she comes up against in Parliament will bring some pleasure.

There’s been some masochistic pleasure in watching Bozo take cuntery to the next level at the dispatch box, particularly during PMQ’s.

Truss will be looking up at bar showing the previous best in terms of most moronic PM and asking one of her acolytes to hold her pint. 

It’ll be a lot of things, but it probably won’t be boring. 

I love all this stuff about 'different wings' of the Tory party.

Yeah, he's from the more liberal 'slash benefits and privatise everything' wing of the party, as opposed to the slash benefits and privatise everything extremist wing. 

One thing that's coming out of this which bodes really ill for the tories is that their membership's opinion on the candidates seems to be the complete opposite of the parliamentary party's opinion on the candidates. It suggests big-time that the party and the membership are becoming increasingly split - which makes sense; Bozo managed to attract new blood with his "levelling up" bullshit but now the party is just a ridiculously broad church and is bound to break up. They simply can't keep everyone happy.

There does seem to be a bit of death spiral about them at the moment but I just can't let myself get too hopeful.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Anubis said:

Or possibly TK. 

Just now, Manny said:

One thing that's coming out of this which bodes really ill for the tories is that their membership's opinion on the candidates seems to be the complete opposite of the parliamentary party's opinion on the candidates. It suggests big-time that the party and the membership are becoming increasingly split - which makes sense; Bozo managed to attract new blood with his "levelling up" bullshit but now the party is just a ridiculously broad church and is bound to break up. They simply can't keep everyone happy.

There does seem to be a bit of death spiral about them at the moment but I just can't let myself get too hopeful.

Yeah, both the Republicans and Tories have become a Trumpian death cult. All they really value is other people's distress, that's their one policy.

The Republicans have doubled down, they're choosing people who are more and more deranged to fit the new profile. the Tories thought are sort of trying not to, but I don't think they understand yet that the rabid dog they let off the leash will eat their bollocks too.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I love all this stuff about 'different wings' of the Tory party.

Yeah, he's from the more liberal 'slash benefits and privatise everything' wing of the party, as opposed to the slash benefits and privatise everything extremist wing. 

Right wing, right right wing, right right right wing, far right wing.

Whoever you end up with they're still a cunt.

• Upvote 1