You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Some people just don't appreciate the art of a decent gobble. 

Kemi may want the leadership but I don’t think she’s going to be offering to give the members blowjobs for their votes.

So that’s Willard’s hopes dashed.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Kemi may want the leadership but I don’t think she’s going to be offering to give the members blowjobs for their votes.

So that’s Willard’s hopes dashed.

Come on man her surname for fuck sake 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

I want truss the least as she could get us all killed, she's fucking mental. And then Morduant and badenoch are as bad as each other. 

Truss probably guarantees them out quicker than any of them to be fair but we'd all end up dead before. Like I said earlier, we're fucked. 

I think we all probably agree that Truss is thick, but here's dozy Sunak making her look good (ish, it's all relative) with an open goal of a question and having no idea how to react.  It totally flummoxes him and he hasn't a clue what to do or how to feel about it:

Get him off script, dim as fuck.

I'm a real conservative because I was schooled under conservative governments and it was shit, and I frown upon Sunak's silver spoon private education even though most of my parliamentary colleagues have one, including my glorious former leader.

The idea of a Tory trying to score points by saying they didn't go to a private school is hilarious. 

'I want everyone to have the same standard of education.'

Yeah, when you talk about 'everyone' There's a word for that love, it starts with an S.

I honestly think it's pointless listening to anything they spout, they're just random words in a sentence. 

Thatcher at least never tried to hide what she was. Survival of the fittest, sink or swim, small state, public sector are twats. It's a position she felt she could justify based on her lived experience and so forth. Right or wrong, it was a position.

The Cameron era Tories don't stand for anything, they just regurgitate popular phrases.

'i believe in gay marriage as I'm a conservative.'

'i believe in equality of opportunity and education because I'm a conservative.'

It's just total nonsense.

I don't even think they know what conservatism is, or care. they're in it for money, power and prestige and the rest is just disingenuous verbal sunbursts to keep the truth heatseekers away.

• Upvote 2

Oh, her answer is total bullshit of course, but it was far better than he could ever have envisaged such is his inability to think beyond the script.

His eyes were darting everywhere looking for help as his dim-wit didn't have a clue how to react.

Pair of arseholes.

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Oh, her answer is total bullshit of course, but it was far better than he could ever have envisaged such is his inability to think beyond the script.

His eyes were darting everywhere looking for help as his dim-wit didn't have a clue how to react.

Pair of arseholes.

It was the same when Beth Rigby called him out the other day at his launch thing and he just stood there with a stupid grin unable to compute then cut the whole thing short. He's not used to being questioned. That's why they're always so arsey at the dispatch box. Patel is another example. A bully who can't handle scrutiny. Give Johnson his due, for the most part he could rely on his bluster. these lot are empty. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It was the same when Beth Rigby called him out the other day at his launch thing and he just stood there with a stupid grin unable to compute then cut the whole thing short. He's not used to being questioned. That's why they're always so arsey at the dispatch box. Patel is another example. A bully who can't handle scrutiny. Give Johnson his due, for the most part he could rely on his bluster. these lot are empty. 

Indeed. Though I think Patel at least gets angry at being questioned, which is a bad thing of course cheeky sod, but shows some ability to react appropriately (as she sees it).

Sunak just blanks, grins and giggles like a schoolboy unable to form a response. Embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Indeed. Though I think Patel at least gets angry at being questioned, which is a bad thing of course cheeky sod, but shows some ability to react appropriately (as she sees it).

Sunak just blanks, grins and giggles like a schoolboy unable to form a response. Embarrassing.

???? 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

???? 

Only appropriately in her head, she thinks she's justified in getting angry (she's not, I mustn't have made that clear enough) so she responds accordingly.

Sunak just blanks, like you say unable to compute.

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Only appropriately in her head, she thinks she's justified in getting angry (she's not, I mustn't have made that clear enough) so she responds accordingly.

Sunak just blanks, like you say unable to compute.

Fuck them all mate. 

8 hours ago, Moo said:

I think we all probably agree that Truss is thick, but here's dozy Sunak making her look good (ish, it's all relative) with an open goal of a question and having no idea how to react.  It totally flummoxes him and he hasn't a clue what to do or how to feel about it:

Get him off script, dim as fuck.

That question was purely about undemining her credentials before any run off, he didn't care what she answered. If she gets in the last 2, watch as the "she can't be trusted with brexit, she's really a liberal" continuously get recycled. The fact it seems doubtful she can be trusted to have a shit without fucking it up has nothing to do with it. 

"Unlike some of my colleagues, I wasn't born into a life of priviledge. I was raised into a hard-working family and went to the school of hard knocks, where I learnt the value of money. To help pay my way through university I was flipping burgers for tuppence an hour. And that's why I want to cut income tax for the most wealthy, reduce corporation tax, and pay for that with a cut in public services for the most needy in our society."

• Upvote 8

I think I was an early victim of the heat yesterday. Suffered the most disturbing of hallucinations. I thought I saw five of the most inept, vacuous, corrupt, and dull, people actually positioning themselves for one of the most important jobs in the country. 

Roll on cooler weather. Those kind of hallucinations are terrifying. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DalyanPete said:

Amusing to hear the cunts who all agreed with the other cunt now wanting to change things and be their own cunt. Bunch of cunts. Why didn't they argue against the other cunts policies? Cunts.

Truss was quality, she didn't resign from the government because she owed a duty to Britain during a time of war, like her Instagram was an essential tool in the fight against Putin's hordes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Truss was quality, she didn't resign from the government because she owed a duty to Britain during a time of war, like her Instagram was an essential tool in the fight against Putin's hordes.

Putin must be shitting himself.