You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

Andrew Pearce isn't a fan of Mordant, basically because he doesn't think she's a cunt, this amused me.

For if this is her blueprint, much of it would appear distinctly unConservative to the Party faithful. It is telling that Tony Blair described the work as a ‘really important book’.

In it, she and Lewis – a Remainer who is now masterminding her campaign – tear into the ‘antiquated’ workings of Parliament, suggest there should be an elected House of Lords and that the MBE and OBE should be ditched.

They launch a surprisingly vicious attack on old British films and TV series – particularly those written by Dad’s Army creators David Croft and Jimmy Perry who are criticised for their ‘nostalgic focus’. The sitcom It Ain’t Half Hot, Mum – set in Burma during the war – is described as ‘a full-house bingo card of...casual racism, homophobia, white privilege, colonialism, transphobia, bullying, misogyny and sexual harassment’

Could do with it being Sunak up as next PM because I’ll get £150 back off a bet. 

There must have been some Johnson scandal on January 12th that made me bet on Rishi as the next cunt up. 

For this reason you should all get your money on Mordor or whatever her cunt name is. 

I’ve properly taken against Mordant. Obviously I hate all of them but my resentment towards her seems to be building. Probably because she looks like she might win, but also due to her reminding me of fuckers I’ve worked with in the past. Usually Human Resources types who have an unshakable confidence in their own ability, despite being shit. 

That Braverman creature will hopefully disappear from public view for good. She endorsed Truss on the basis that she will be strong on migrants trying to cross the channel.

So despite the economy being a catastrophe and people genuinely worrying about heating or eating her biggest concern is that. What a fucking horror she is

24 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

That Braverman creature will hopefully disappear from public view for good. She endorsed Truss on the basis that she will be strong on migrants trying to cross the channel.

So despite the economy being a catastrophe and people genuinely worrying about heating or eating her biggest concern is that. What a fucking horror she is

Whilst i agree I've an awful feeling we are going to see and hear a lot more of her. Which was her objective.

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Rishi, Kemi and Tom?

I can't be doing with all this first-name bollocks. Had enough of that with the other cunt.

Cunt A, Cunt B & Cunt C? 

• Upvote 2