You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Penny for the Flags.

Reminds me of the Liz Kendal video in 2015.

Jesus wept

I hope capt Tom's family got some royalties for that?

Apparently she is rabid brexiteer. 

Heard her on the radio the other day and even for a Tory, she sounded like an utter cunt.

3 hours ago, JagSquared said:

I think this too but tbf this is a very diverse government but appointing one as leader might be a step too far for them. 

as a British Asian myself I’ve waited decades for people who look like me to get into positions of power and they all turn out to be absolute cunts no different to the entitled bunch of cunts we already have in charge. 

guess politics attracts a certain type.

You’re actually quite fortunate; I’m black and was positively hoodwinked by Obama’s presentation and tactical anti-war stances into thinking he was a left leader of substance.

At least Sunak, Javid, Patel et al are nice enough to let you know they’re cunts, ahead of time.

9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Suella beaverton,who's family came her as immigrants wants us to swerve the echr ('a foreign court') and is a big fan of the Rwanda plan.

Lovely stuff. 

She's thick as fuck, she looks like she's had a stroke.

4 hours ago, JagSquared said:

I think this too but tbf this is a very diverse government but appointing one as leader might be a step too far for them. 

as a British Asian myself I’ve waited decades for people who look like me to get into positions of power and they all turn out to be absolute cunts no different to the entitled bunch of cunts we already have in charge. 

guess politics attracts a certain type.

I always figured racism would end when black and Asian people became as cunty as white people.

• Upvote 1

The majority of those cunts will be appealing to the same crowd, promising ever more right-wing (and disastrous policies) just to get the votes in. Floella wanting us out of the ECHR is only the start of it. This will leave the field clear for the relatively sane few in there to mop up votes from the more moderate Tories.

I expect at least one from the right and perhaps one from the nutter right to make the final two, probably Sunak/Hunt/Zahawi and, representing the nutters, Truss. 

I'll go for a final two of Sunak and Truss, with Truss winning. Fucks sake.

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

His exact words was she'd be his John Prescott on the TV this morning!

If that means going around chinning gobby northern Tories I'm all for it.

Sajid Javid says he first thought of leaving Boris Johnson’s government a week ago.What inspired him to give up, he told the BBC’s Sunday Early morning show, was listening to a lecture on integrity at a prayer breakfast in Parliament on Tuesday.

little-britain-puke.gif

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Penny’s campaign video apparently uses images where she didn’t have the rights.  BBC clips, a policeman and paraolypians. 

Jonny Peacock’s made his feelings very clear