You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

10 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I reckon it'll be Zahawi. He makes all the right noises to rally support from the right of the party, who'll move on from Europe to a general culture war against supposed "wokeism".

The optics of it coming from a person of colour whose family escaped Iraq will help pander to those thinking he represents cultural inclusivity, which plays well to the Tory heartlands.

It'll match up well against a pasty faced Sir who tries to convince voters he's symbolic of change.

He’s apparently under investigation by HMRC due to his tax affairs. I can’t find the link but saw it earlier. 

edit: found the link

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chancellor-nadhim-zahawi-tax-investigation-hmrc-b2119590.html

2 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Don't think the Tories would be daft enough to put someone BAME in charge as that will alienate a big chunk of their voter base. 

I think this too but tbf this is a very diverse government but appointing one as leader might be a step too far for them. 

as a British Asian myself I’ve waited decades for people who look like me to get into positions of power and they all turn out to be absolute cunts no different to the entitled bunch of cunts we already have in charge. 

guess politics attracts a certain type.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I think this too but tbf this is a very diverse government but appointing one as leader might be a step too far for them. 

as a British Asian myself I’ve waited decades for people who look like me to get into positions of power and they all turn out to be absolute cunts no different to the entitled bunch of cunts we already have in charge. 

Agree. It's great to be diverse but make sure there's a Mighty Whitey telling them all what to do. Would be amazed if they bucked this trend. 

Regardless of colour, you've got to be a cunt to be a Tory 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

Word.

What the actual fuck. It's like some kind of Freddy Krueger shit, everytime you turn a corner there's a new nightmare.

Jeremy Hunt has said he would make Esther McVey his deputy prime minister if he won the Conservative leadership campaign, as a string of contenders reiterated promises to cut taxes

30 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What the actual fuck. It's like some kind of Freddy Krueger shit, everytime you turn a corner there's a new nightmare.

Jeremy Hunt has said he would make Esther McVey his deputy prime minister if he won the Conservative leadership campaign, as a string of contenders reiterated promises to cut taxes

His exact words was she'd be his John Prescott on the TV this morning!

That Bent Wallace cunt must have some serious skeletons in the cupboard not to be running. He was favourite the other day.  Tom Buggertwat is my tip.  Soldier boy will appeal to those in the party that want the empire back .  In other words most of them .

7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

That Bent Wallace cunt must have some serious skeletons in the cupboard not to be running. He was favourite the other day.  Tom Buggertwat is my tip.  Soldier boy will appeal to those in the party that want the empire back .  In other words most of them .

I reckon he's got a great chance if he gets to the last 2, but I would be amazed if he got through the MP voting. Which is why I think Morcunt will make it. I reckon she'll get enough MP votes to get to the last 2, she's seen as a Thatcher by the blue rinses in the party, is a navy reservist and her dad was a para.