Bjornebye

Other Football 22/23

Just now, niallers said:

10mins injury time in BOTH halves! What the fuck

Time fucking about over subs has a  lot do with it . I would stop the game clock . Also for all time Trainers are on the pitch.  Apart from the fact it's cheating it completely ruins it for those watching.

31 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Don’t think they’ll be close to going down this season, they’re clearly playing for the manager 

Luckily the manager is shit. Just like the players, the fans, the owner, the board and the ground. Deffo in the mix for relegation. 

Just now, johnsusername said:

Luckily the manager is shit. Just like the players, the fans, the owner, the board and the ground. Deffo in the mix for relegation. 

Hope so mate, just don’t quite see it 

Agree with Code, Everton were there for the taking so don't understand the time wasting and play-acting. Every time Chelsea tried to play they looked like they would score.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I reckon when we play Chelsea it will be like playing peak Mourinho Chelsea.

We always struggle against Chelsea, conversely they are traditionally abysmal at Goodison 

The shite are shite...but sadly i don't think they are quite bad enough to go this season.

Think there will be at least 3 worse than them.

However it is a steady and long term decline they are in - they are so badly run on and off the park and the trap door will open over next few years - without any doubt in my mind.

McTominay looked lucky to not get a red there. 

The decision before that to flag Welbeck offside as he ran through on goal and to not do the new, usual thing of letting play run was very bizarre. He might’ve been level. It was a tight one. 

United still look pish. 

• Upvote 1