Bjornebye

Other Football 22/23

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The London based rapey fella has more accusations. What's the ITK on identity here?

He likes ito partey I heard 

• Upvote 1

There was a bit of a North London Derby going on with Arsenal fans blaming Ben Davies and Spurs fans blaming Thomas Partey.

Davies has stuck one in the top corner by posting on his Instagram from Spain during his wedding but the games not over yet.

There is an atmosphere at the woman’s game that can only be described as “kids outdoor swimming baths in summer”.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

There is an atmosphere at the woman’s game that can only be described as “kids outdoor swimming baths in summer”.

Lots of smoking, drinking and trying to set fire to the bins while they ride around on bikes?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Le Duan said:

The camera man and producer trolling the NI female fans. Lots of close ups of Norwegian babes, then cuts to two NI munters…

Haha, great banter.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Haha, great banter.

Hmmm - do I detect a frisson of sarcasm there? Nay, a scintilla or quantum of sarcasm? Do you bite your thumb at me sir?

Its also VVD’s birthday, so I’ll honour it with  one of the funniest moments of last season (I have it tied with Alisson v The Ev). 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I’m sure plenty on the forum agree with this and wish “Sonny” many happy returns.

249BB5DF-62E9-4B8F-8795-6930448B52B1.png

Snide twat. Fucking hate Spurs me.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I’m sure plenty on the forum agree with this and wish “Sonny” many happy returns.

249BB5DF-62E9-4B8F-8795-6930448B52B1.png

They’re trolling surely. He’s the biggest snide in the league after Richarlison. Can’t wait til he fucks off. 

Liverpool won the masters football in Scotland tonight, a competition featuring us, the mancs and the old firm sides.

Garcia and Fowler seemed to have a starring role for Liverpool.

Beat the mancs in the final.

• Upvote 1

I went to the Sweden Vs Netherlands game at Bramall Lane tonight and it was an all-round brilliant afternoon. Town was buzzing, the fans were great, we gegged in on the Sweden fan march to the ground from the fan zone and a really entertaining game in front of 21,000+ fans. I'm hoping to get to a couple more games either here or in Rotherham. 

• Upvote 2

On 08/07/2022 at 22:42, TheHowieLama said:

Has the London based rapey guy been outed yet?

Was talking to a pharmacist today and he reckons it's a gooner who was sent off against us in the 2nd leg of the Carabao cup last season Allegedly 

The guardian are reporting the club knew and still played him. I know the alleged club have a manager with a history at a club that breeds sex offender’s but it's still shocking. If he's guilty lego career should be over.

7 minutes ago, No2 said:

The guardian are reporting the club knew and still played him. I know the alleged club have a manager with a history at a club that breeds sex offender’s but it's still shocking. If he's guilty lego career should be over.

They'll just say he hadn't been charged with anything. 

I'm still surprised they didn't say he was injured or ill or anything. I guess trying to get top 4 trumps all else

2 hours ago, No2 said:

Man City continued to play Mendy when they knew he was out on bail for rape, then he went on to rape a few more women. Never gets mentioned in the media. Maybe they are waiting until after the trial.