You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football 22/23

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

My word Neville is embarrassing himself. This is glorious. They’ve spent more than City you ridiculous twat. Fucking hell imagine him with FSG, his head would explode. 

He said something about the Glazers taking money out of the club then says about 5 minutes later says "it takes some effort to spend a billion quid qnd be this bad". 

Man Utd fans would be getting the Norwich scarves out every week if they were owned by FSG. They would be whingeing about selling to buy and Neville would just be saying "this is completely unacceptable for Manchester United Football Club, the biggest club in the world" on a loop.

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

He said something about the Glazers taking money out of the club then says about 5 minutes later says "it takes some effort to spend a billion quid qnd be this bad". 

Man Utd fans would be getting the Norwich scarves out every week if they were owned by FSG. They would be whingeing about selling to buy and Neville would just be saying "this is completely unacceptable for Manchester United Football Club" on a loop.

Yeah. He might then have a point

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Man Utd fans would be getting the Norwich scarves out every week if they were owned by FSG. They would be whingeing about selling to buy and Neville would just be saying "this is completely unacceptable for Manchester United Football Club, the biggest club in the world" on a loop.

Dividends!

Long may they remain shit. They call us, amongst other things, 'trophy dodgers' because we didnt win a title for ages ignoring the fact we won 14 or so other trophies between 1990 to 2020.

They're a third of the way to emulating that 30 years and already have one of 27 years. If you want to go back further, I think they once went nearly 40 years but hey ho.

Their generation of prawn munchers thought winning the league was their uncontested right.

They'd struggle to win a title now against city even if ferguson was in his pomp with his best teams yet they mock us for being beaten twice by 1 point to the title by an oil nation's wealth and might.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I don't listen to him often for obvious reasons but everytime I did, he never made a constructive argument on how they can be improved. I cannot remember a single one.

I am sure even United fans dislike him to some extent. How is it Glazers fault that de Gea fumbled a ball that was coming straight at him for the first goal today, made a stupid pass when he was clearly able to see a Brentford player closing in, or the fact Martinez couldn't jump higher due to him being the smallest defender in the league? Stupid cunt.

Normally I would revel in another embrassing defeat for the cunts but tbh i'm not remotely arsed.  I'm still not re,otely arsed about our game on Monday either.  Currently I have no appetite for this season as it stands. Its a pointless season, a season that is going to be stopped half way through for 6 weeks and it'll be a big fuck you to whichever teams are on a good run of form at that time, not to mention the massive advantage some clubs will have with less players going to the World Cup.  Quite frankly football is fucking really shit sport at the moment and I haven't watched any games (including ours) so far this season.

Worked Oldham v Dorking Wanderers (I know) this evening. Turned into a little cracker but the best bits were before kick off. Told us the plans were getting all the local religious leaders together to join a march to the stadium. Brilliant. Oh and we have a brass band playing god save the queen just before the teams come out. Ok…. Fine. 

New owner is a local man multi millionaire and wanted to do a speech before kick off. Fuck me he went on. Brilliant man like and seems a good laugh but christ. 

The most side splitting part was the sound going down between us and Stratford meaning we could do an interview with Joe Royle who had been brought across (he’s a really nice fella, was speaking to him for a few minutes) and then the sprinklers coming on in our pres corner and covering him. Covered a few of us as well but I’d been stood in the searing heat for a few hours so it was nice. Give him his due, he laughed his head off. 

Worked with an ex Oldham player Andy Ritchie. Lovely fella. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

He really needs to be reminded of saying this the next time he starts spouting on about them 

22 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

I don't listen to him often for obvious reasons but everytime I did, he never made a constructive argument on how they can be improved. I cannot remember a single one.

I am sure even United fans dislike him to some extent. How is it Glazers fault that de Gea fumbled a ball that was coming straight at him for the first goal today, made a stupid pass when he was clearly able to see a Brentford player closing in, or the fact Martinez couldn't jump higher due to him being the smallest defender in the league? Stupid cunt.

Another proof today. He confuses the fuck out of everyone there with his constant criticism of Glazers without actually telling why. Weirdo.

19 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Anything better than a Nigerian Twitter account sticking the boot in. 

Lagos Red 26, pictured in an AC Milan shirt. "Players don't love Ten Hag like Fergie, players done fuck man utd in its ass. Lol."

Always find the South African or Ugandan accounts are hilarious. You can tell they've supported about 5 English teams in the last couple of years and are either Messi or Ronaldo fanboys.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Another proof today. He confuses the fuck out of everyone there with his constant criticism of Glazers without actually telling why. Weirdo.

Why was he never arsed about them when he played for Man Utd?. 

Ferguson started all this off by suing the previous owners over a racehorse. Never said a word about them when he was manager or since he's retired and hung around in the shadows since 2013 like chancellor Palpatine. 

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

He really needs to be reminded of saying this the next time he starts spouting on about them 

Jamie Redknapp tried tonight. To no avail of course. I say again, if he had FSG as their owners and had to put up with their penny pinching his fucking head would explode

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

Normally I would revel in another embrassing defeat for the cunts but tbh i'm not remotely arsed.  I'm still not re,otely arsed about our game on Monday either.  Currently I have no appetite for this season as it stands. Its a pointless season, a season that is going to be stopped half way through for 6 weeks and it'll be a big fuck you to whichever teams are on a good run of form at that time, not to mention the massive advantage some clubs will have with less players going to the World Cup.  Quite frankly football is fucking really shit sport at the moment and I haven't watched any games (including ours) so far this season.

Give it up mate if it makes you feel this bad

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Worked Oldham v Dorking Wanderers (I know) this evening. Turned into a little cracker but the best bits were before kick off. Told us the plans were getting all the local religious leaders together to join a march to the stadium. Brilliant. Oh and we have a brass band playing god save the queen just before the teams come out. Ok…. Fine. 

New owner is a local man multi millionaire and wanted to do a speech before kick off. Fuck me he went on. Brilliant man like and seems a good laugh but christ. 

The most side splitting part was the sound going down between us and Stratford meaning we could do an interview with Joe Royle who had been brought across (he’s a really nice fella, was speaking to him for a few minutes) and then the sprinklers coming on in our pres corner and covering him. Covered a few of us as well but I’d been stood in the searing heat for a few hours so it was nice. Give him his due, he laughed his head off. 

Worked with an ex Oldham player Andy Ritchie. Lovely fella. 

Worked as in what fella?

36 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Why was he never arsed about them when he played for Man Utd?. 

Ferguson started all this off by suing the previous owners over a racehorse. Never said a word about them when he was manager or since he's retired and hung around in the shadows since 2013 like chancellor Palpatine. 

Exactly. He was perfectly fine taking money then and was probably blowing Ferguson off when Ferguson announced that Glazers were good owners. 

Fucking weird cunt. He agrees in that video that Ralf was right in saying United need open heart surgery and lots of players but at the very same time argues with Redknapp that 'we cannot keep talking about the players, we know they are bad'. Wtf !!!

It's beautiful though. Loving it !!

44 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Worked as in what fella?

Just a floor manager. I've got a full time job but her uncle works for BT etc full time and got me into it. Do the odd game, it's boss tbh. Today though in that heat..... was at the ground from half twelve. Kick off wasn't until 5:20. 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Also loved the way Jamie asked him to look at him whilst he was talking to him. Give him more Jamie lad. 

Not only Neville has no valid point to make he has the chip on his shoulder to think others are idiots for not understanding the point he is spectacularly failing to make time and time again. 

He was like Robert De Niro in Heat when he kills Waingro in the hotel.