You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football 22/23

Bjornebye

55 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Man City continued to play Mendy when they knew he was out on bail for rape, then he went on to rape a few more women. Never gets mentioned in the media. Maybe they are waiting until after the trial.

I guess they have to really to avoid issues with a fair trial etc. No doubt they'll have it in their pockets when they want to stick the boot in. Peps head might fucking explode when put on the spot. 

Apparently the FA are investigating an unnamed Prem club for allegedly fiddling  FFP by arranging for their foreign sister clubs to make payments to agents. I wonder who that might be.  I expect the FA will let us know in a decade or so. 

15 minutes ago, aws said:

Apparently the FA are investigating an unnamed Prem club for allegedly fiddling  FFP by arranging for their foreign sister clubs to make payments to agents. I wonder who that might be.  I expect the FA will let us know in a decade or so. 

Could feasibly be Watford last year (collapses laughing)

7 minutes ago, dandyman said:

Honestly. 8-0, what is the point of womens international footy???

it’s tournament football, it really shouldn’t be this one sided.

It's not that long ago that Brazil lost 7-1 Germany, in Brazil. It really shouldn't have been that one-sided.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

It's not that long ago that Brazil lost 7-1 Germany, in Brazil. It really shouldn't have been that one-sided.

Fair enough, if this 8-0 was a one off like the Brazil game, but it isn’t and won’t be.

England may be good, Norway poor but this is tournament football 

11 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I see English #9’s flinging themselves to the ground upon the slightest touch isn’t just exclusive to the mens team…

Ellen White is the female Harry Kane by every metric. They play the same way, are equally prolific, and commentators say fuck all when they hit the deck after trying to initiate contact. Not sure I've heard her speak though so I've no idea if she actually sounds like Sonia from Eastenders.