Sign in to follow this  
Bot

A collection of horrible and evil cunts who need to be volleyed off the fucking Earth

I've genuinely lost track of how many stories there have been like this in the last few years. 

Obviously there have been evil cunts around like this for time it does seem to be getting more prevalent. 

And whilst not excusing the evil cunts 1 iota of all these cuts in social services are having an impact in the worst way imaginable.

There are snippets of information you pick up about the murders of Logan Mwangi, Star Hobson, Arthur Labinjo- Hughes and so many others no matter how hard you try to avoid them and they're upsetting enough.

I avoid programs on the telly and videos such as these like the plague as they play on my mind  too much.

Seems almost every other week that some shitstain excuse for human beings are jailed for killing a child or stepchild. What a fucking horrendous world. 

I hope this woman's fellow inmates get a chance to hear the 999 call. What a fucking piece of shit she is. 

One of the jurors was on radio news saying they had to listen to the list of around 50 odd injuries in quite a lot of detail and they had to take regular breaks as they found it very hard to listen to and comprehend. Some of the injuries are genuinely horrific, 28/29 years minimum seems to be very lenient.

57 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

One of the jurors was on radio news saying they had to listen to the list of around 50 odd injuries in quite a lot of detail and they had to take regular breaks as they found it very hard to listen to and comprehend. Some of the injuries are genuinely horrific, 28/29 years minimum seems to be very lenient.

I think given the ages of the parents that’s almost whole life, the father will be in nearly 70 before he can apply for parole and 29 years as a child killer is a long time to survive in prison. I suspect the judge was mindful of any appeal if he gave a longer sentence. Although it’s an horrific case there’s only 1 victim so the threshold for whole life had not been met. 

14 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I think given the ages of the parents that’s almost whole life, the father will be in nearly 70 before he can apply for parole and 29 years as a child killer is a long time to survive in prison. I suspect the judge was mindful of any appeal if he gave a longer sentence. Although it’s an horrific case there’s only 1 victim so the threshold for whole life had not been met. 

Think the sentence falls within the guidelines, however they need looking at. The prolonged torture and humiliation of a young child should  mean full life in my opinion 

• Upvote 1

Watched the documentary last night and it's truly heart-breaking.

I concur with previous statements that I hope they have a thoroughly horrific time at Her Majesties Pleasure and are then subjected to even more upon release.

My wife works with this shit every day. She obviously can’t go into too much detail but fuck knows how she gets out of bed in the morning.

I can't begin to imagine what kind of abuse and treatment drives a 5 year old to self harm. 

Kill the three of them now, they don't deserve life.

The video of that little kid who was left alone to starve by his parents that show's him sobbing and asking why no one loves him still haunts me so not watching that.

23 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

The video of that little kid who was left alone to starve by his parents that show's him sobbing and asking why no one loves him still haunts me so not watching that.

That description itself haunts me. These cunts don't deserve to take another breath on this planet.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

That was that little lad called Arthur wasn't it? Heartbreaking, you just want to go back in time, pick him up, take him somewhere safe, and tell him someone will always love him.

I can't get on the death penalty bus, but I can understand why people feel that way when you see stuff like this happening.

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Never ashamed to cry when I read what people can do.

You've been browsing the breakfast thread too, huh.

• Upvote 1