You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A collection of horrible and evil cunts who need to be volleyed off the fucking Earth

Oh Buoy

I've genuinely lost track of how many stories there have been like this in the last few years. 

Obviously there have been evil cunts around like this for time it does seem to be getting more prevalent. 

And whilst not excusing the evil cunts 1 iota of all these cuts in social services are having an impact in the worst way imaginable.

There are snippets of information you pick up about the murders of Logan Mwangi, Star Hobson, Arthur Labinjo- Hughes and so many others no matter how hard you try to avoid them and they're upsetting enough.

I avoid programs on the telly and videos such as these like the plague as they play on my mind  too much.

Seems almost every other week that some shitstain excuse for human beings are jailed for killing a child or stepchild. What a fucking horrendous world. 

I hope this woman's fellow inmates get a chance to hear the 999 call. What a fucking piece of shit she is. 

One of the jurors was on radio news saying they had to listen to the list of around 50 odd injuries in quite a lot of detail and they had to take regular breaks as they found it very hard to listen to and comprehend. Some of the injuries are genuinely horrific, 28/29 years minimum seems to be very lenient.

57 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

One of the jurors was on radio news saying they had to listen to the list of around 50 odd injuries in quite a lot of detail and they had to take regular breaks as they found it very hard to listen to and comprehend. Some of the injuries are genuinely horrific, 28/29 years minimum seems to be very lenient.

I think given the ages of the parents that’s almost whole life, the father will be in nearly 70 before he can apply for parole and 29 years as a child killer is a long time to survive in prison. I suspect the judge was mindful of any appeal if he gave a longer sentence. Although it’s an horrific case there’s only 1 victim so the threshold for whole life had not been met. 

14 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I think given the ages of the parents that’s almost whole life, the father will be in nearly 70 before he can apply for parole and 29 years as a child killer is a long time to survive in prison. I suspect the judge was mindful of any appeal if he gave a longer sentence. Although it’s an horrific case there’s only 1 victim so the threshold for whole life had not been met. 

Think the sentence falls within the guidelines, however they need looking at. The prolonged torture and humiliation of a young child should  mean full life in my opinion 

23 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

The video of that little kid who was left alone to starve by his parents that show's him sobbing and asking why no one loves him still haunts me so not watching that.

That description itself haunts me. These cunts don't deserve to take another breath on this planet.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

The video of that little kid who was left alone to starve by his parents that show's him sobbing and asking why no one loves him still haunts me so not watching that.

That was that little lad called Arthur wasn't it? Heartbreaking, you just want to go back in time, pick him up, take him somewhere safe, and tell him someone will always love him.

I can't get on the death penalty bus, but I can understand why people feel that way when you see stuff like this happening.