Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Wimbledon 2022

On 29/06/2022 at 17:02, Bjornebye said:

Come on Raducanu FFS. Shut these gammon cunts up

Ironically, i bet he is all for the South African born, NZ raised Cameron Norrie doing well. 

11 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Ironically, i bet he is all for the South African born, NZ raised Cameron Norrie doing well. 

I’ve just made the mistake of looking at the cunts Twitter timeline. Racist Cunt. 

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Great start to the Norrie match, class will prevail but he can't ask for more at the moment.

Can't watch as I'm working, which is a relief because as soon as lego head starts with his fake injury bollocks if he's a set down, I'll want to put the telly through!

Never seen Kyrgios before for some reason, not sure I hate him as much as everyone else does. Not that arsed about Djokovic either so a bit on the fence. I like Nadal being the greatest slam winner so I suppose I'll plump for Kyrgios.

Kyrgious is a pro beaner as I live and breathe.

That said, I’m more worried about the bloke in the crowd wearing a hat, green jacket, tie and has got a beige jumper draped around his shoulders. Has he seen a different weather report to everybody else ? 

22 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Kyrgious is a pro beaner as I live and breathe.

That said, I’m more worried about the bloke in the crowd wearing a hat, green jacket, tie and has got a beige jumper draped around his shoulders. Has he seen a different weather report to everybody else ? 

And he's very welcome to join our brethren.

Not watching this, still steaming about Hewett throwing the wheelchair singles away, daft cunt!