You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Two years to the day

Kevin D

30 fucking years we waited.

At times it felt like we would never be able to do it, often seemed like it was just always going to be out of reach.....never good enough.

Watching the fucking mancs win it over and over again, watching fucking Blackburn and Leicester win it, watching nomarks like Man City buy it.

Then we finally, finally and in incredible style put it all together and stand on the verge of finally ending the drought and in some fucking style - and then wallop, a fucking pandemic hits.....Season on hold, nobody knew if it would restart.

It eventually does albeit behind closed doors....We eventually get there - but we do so in a fucking pandemic and in a season that is put on hold for months and we receive trophy in an empty Anfiield - absolutely unbelievable.....you just can't write it for absolutely shite luck.

Us as fans, the team, the manager deserved so much better than that - yes i appreciate a pandemic is more important than football - but i think most people know what i mean.

It makes subsequent near misses like the one we have just experienced even more hurtful, we need to win the title and to be able to properly enjoy it as fans and with a parade etc and it is so shite we were denied all that.

Yes it was still boss, i still shed a tear when it happened - but it just wasn't all it should have been and as selfish as it may sound given pandemic, it still rankles that it had to go down as it did.

We should have been going to the last 5 games or so hailing our newly crowned champions - every game a celebration of the team and fact we were finally back on our fucking perch.

I feel we never got the plaudits we deserved for what was an incredible season - a totally dominant season, as good a championship win as you could see or have ever seen.

Then the presentation in front of a packed Anfield, the parade to the packed city streets.....to miss all that and for Klopp and team to not experience it all after such an achievement was just such a shame.

Klopp deserves another title before he leaves here and this time it will be the biggest celebration you have ever seen.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, an tha said:

30 fucking years we waited.

At times it felt like we would never be able to do it, often seemed like it was just always going to be out of reach.....never good enough.

Watching the fucking mancs win it over and over again, watching fucking Blackburn and Leicester win it, watching nomarks like Man City buy it.

Then we finally, finally and in incredible style put it all together and stand on the verge of finally ending the drought and in some fucking style - and then wallop, a fucking pandemic hits.....Season on hold, nobody knew if it would restart.

It eventually does albeit behind closed doors....We eventually get there - but we do so in a fucking pandemic and in a season that is put on hold for months and we receive trophy in an empty Anfiield - absolutely unbelievable.....you just can't write it for absolutely shite luck.

Us as fans, the team, the manager deserved so much better than that - yes i appreciate a pandemic is more important than football - but i think most people know what i mean.

It makes subsequent near misses like the one we have just experienced even more hurtful, we need to win the title and to be able to properly enjoy it as fans and with a parade etc and it is so shite we were denied all that.

Yes it was still boss, i still shed a tear when it happened - but it just wasn't all it should have been and as selfish as it may sound given pandemic, it still rankles that it had to go down as it did.

We should have been going to the last 5 games or so hailing our newly crowned champions - every game a celebration of the team and fact we were finally back on our fucking perch.

I feel we never got the plaudits we deserved for what was an incredible season - a totally dominant season, as good a championship win as you could see or have ever seen.

Then the presentation in front of a packed Anfield, the parade to the packed city streets.....to miss all that and for Klopp and team to not experience it all after such an achievement was just such a shame.

Klopp deserves another title before he leaves here and this time it will be the biggest celebration you have ever seen.

Spot on. It makes me hate the City cheats even more.