You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pre-season 2022

JohnnyH

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's 2:30 pm where I am. You can figure it out.

1.30 am for me. It's being shown live by Viettel TV (free with my wifi £5 amonth on a 6 month contract with 2 free months) with a Vietnamese language commentary which is preferable to listening to fucking Tyler. I used to enjoy hearing them trying to pronounce Wijnaldum.

All EPL games are shown live with optional English or Vietnamese commentary on K+ cable which costs the same.

Midday kick offs are at the civilized time of 6pm and 3 pm at 9pm during DLS. Fucking 8pm games are 2am jobs and we seem to get far too many of them for me.

Given this is taking place 24 hours after the Community Shield, anyone going knows what kind of XI would be put out. The only important thing really is that the half dozen or so of these who might feature in the first team in matches that matter manage to get through unscathed.

2 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Who the fuck organied this game? 

Twas prob thought that we would've had far more first teamers playing in the likes of kostas ox Jones Ramsey jota/nunez. 

It'll be a good run out for milner elliot carvalho gomez and konate. Strasbourg are a decent side

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Feel a bit sorry for all those they have fleeced with what is just a cash grab tonight.

How is this a cash grab? It's against a smallish french side, not Barcelona. It's just so that some of the younger players can get some minutes.