You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pre-season 2022

JohnnyH

First one took the weight off. Second one was really nice. Before the pen he probably would have snatched at it but loved the way he took a breath and then finished it so nicely.

He is so quick! Intelligent movement. What a combo!

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

I still shake my head in disbelief people were writing Nunez off and calling him a flop after two 30 minute training game sessions.

But the mancs think it's their year so who gives a fuck?

I personally hate the fucking cunt. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

I still shake my head in disbelief people were writing Nunez off and calling him a flop after two 30 minute training game sessions.

Even in those games they laughed at him because he missed chances, missing the fact that he was in the right place to miss them.

Today, even if his touch in the link up has been a little off just to now, his footballing brain is evident. The touch will come, not sure the footballing brain can be coached. You either have it or you don't.

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

No one really did. They say so and pray to god its true but deep inside they know its not.

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

Laimer would be a shrewd signing for us. Bags of energy and pace from midfield.

It's players like him Olmo,Szoboszlai,Haidara amd possible Moriba if he sorts his attitude out why I think it's nuts paying 100ml for Bellingham. Could probably get 2 of them for similar fee and wages

• Upvote 1