You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Flies

Bjornebye

Having a nightmare with the bastards this week. Working from home and sat near the back door so I've got it open. We've got a drape thing that's meant to keep them out but a gust of wind and the cunts get in. 4 I've had to try and get into the porch today then chase in, shut the door and then open the front door so they will fuck off. I need one of them electric fly rackets. 

Screenshot2022-04-25at19.20.42.png?v=165

F703C91C-DBD0-4C9C-B509-069511D2FC3E.jpeg

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I've just fought off 3 wasps which came in through the window. Sent them to oblivion via a rolled up newspaper.

3? You've got a nest nearby fuck that. I had it with bees last year. Was getting 3/4 in the kitchen a day at the peak of it. 

Bees are sound though. Wasps are tory cunts. 

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

I was getting plagued last summer by little black flies in the kitchen, so I got one of these. Pretty pretty good.

81m8SwgpA3S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And you, claiming to be a vegetarian. 'Storage box'. I've never heard such a nazified discription of a dead body disposal in all my life. Gross. 

My vegan missus would go fucking mental if I brought a death cage like that in. Hence me shepherding the beauts out the door and not going Babe Ruth on the fucking things. 

Trust me, If I had my way I'd open all the windows and doors wide open, have a huge shit in the middle of the floor, wait half an hour then stand across the street like this 

disaster-girl.jpg

That'll teach them a lesson.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

And you, claiming to be a vegetarian. 'Storage box'. I've never heard such a nazified discription of a dead body disposal in all my life. Gross. 

I mean, I don't eat them afterwards.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Famous ad from 1970.

Health-Education-Council-Fly-Vomit-Branding-in-Asia.jpg

Fuck sake. 

I never leave my food unattended. I've got two food net things which are always out.

Hate flies. Disgusting. Don't mind bees and wasps but flies are horrendous. Reckon I've got a borderline phobia. 

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

I was getting plagued last summer by little black flies in the kitchen, so I got one of these. Pretty pretty good.

81m8SwgpA3S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Did you make them hush puppies?

Fly: I'm stuck in your house here. I can't seem to get out this window no matter how many times I bang into it. 

Me: No bother, mate. I'll open it for you now. 

(opens window) 

Fly: Actually, fuck it, I'm just going to sit on the window for a bit and then fly back into the house and buzz around a bit longer. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

3 currently terrorising me. I've taped the drape so they've got through a tiny spot as the wind has blown. Cuntwaffe 

Did you try the trick with water and a few shiny coins in a completely transparent little plastic bag? You hang it up on the ceiling and their type of vision interprets the reflected light as  a threat in the room so they immediately fly out.

6 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Did you try the trick with water and a few shiny coins in a completely transparent little plastic bag? You hang it up on the ceiling and their type of vision interprets the reflected light as  a threat in the room so they immediately fly out.

Ooh..... No.