You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

On 19/02/2024 at 13:33, Barrington Womble said:

I dunno what fixtures they have ahead, but there'll be some defeats around then corner. I'm now bored of the wins keeping seven hag safe. They've seen it that he'll survive till the summer at least, so they can go off the rails again now. 

Nice to see they listened to me. 

Now for jurgens reds to listen to me about tomorrow and just fucking win. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Haaland hat-trick incoming next weekend…

IMG_0956.jpeg

17 for NEWPORT? Holy shit, they are rancid. There was some stat going around the other week that we have only conceded 20 shots or over in two games over Klopp's entire tenure.

The more you look at the Ajax side from 2019, it's becoming  more apparent it was pervy Overmars who was the brains behind it all and Ten Jarg was only along for the ride.

36 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Anyone know how they're doing with financial fair play? Sure I've read that due to their massive spending they're likely to be unable to spend much in summer.

It's probably why the rules are being changed. Most expensively assembled squad in football history still shit... they need more leeway.

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Manchester United co-owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants a new pay structure introduced at the club, with the salaries of players being more dependent on success.

Martial GIF - Martial GIFs

No fuckers getting a bonus then.  

• Haha 2

One of the funniest things about them is that Rashford and Fernandes, their two most talented players, look like they'd never play a minute for an actual football club with an actual manager.

Rashford has turned into a counter attacker who is shit at everything else and Fernandes might be the most careless player in the world with the ball. Yet, they've been built around those two players for years.

21 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

But they can't spend much due to having the most expensive side in history. Who'll take some of those players off them? 

The Saudis

They'll happily buy Varane,Casemiro. Talk is PSG want Rashford,The Rapist has clubs after him in Spain and though they'll lose money Sancho will get a move. 

4 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Embarrassing. How Ten Hag can ever tolerate and defend this clown is beyond me. Long may it continue though 

Ten Hag is in the same situation as many of the previous chelsea managers, the players have more power than him. Pisses him off and that cunt will be working behind the scenes to poison everything and get him sacked