Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Turdseye

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I'd stay at Brentford away from the shit show that is Manchester United PLC. 

Is Gary Neville suggesting Man U throw money and overpay for players who don't want to play for them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Is Gary Neville suggesting Man U throw money and overpay for players who don't want to play for them? 

He'd never suggest such a thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange take from Neville.

If players don't want to go there it's because they're in a mess due to them being spoilt whingers who chop and change managers, and protest when they don't get their own way. The atmosphere there is poisonous.

"Sing when you're winning" was made for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Is Gary Neville suggesting Man U throw money and overpay for players who don't want to play for them? 

I would suggest he is saying why the fuck are we in for a player only Brentford want, can't they afford better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I would suggest he is saying why the fuck are we in for a player only Brentford want, can't they afford better. 

And they can afford better, this is not on the Glazers really, they were paying Pogba a shit load, De Gea is on circa £400k, and let's not forget Ronaldo.

 

Players aren't turning them down because they won't pony up the dollar, they're swerving them because they're in a shit state and it remains to be seen if the new manager is capable of turning them around.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

And they can afford better, this is not on the Glazers really, they were paying Pogba a shit load, De Gea is on circa £400k, and let's not forget Ronaldo.

 

Players aren't turning them down because they won't pony up the dollar, they're swerving them because they're in a shit state and it remains to be seen if the new manager is capable of turning them around.

Terrible shame for them though. Breaks your heart. 
Really does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Indeed a successful Premier League needs a competitive Man Utd.

 

Or some bollocks.

Seems to be doing ok without them at the moment.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pete said:

Terrible shame for them though. Breaks your heart. 
Really does. 

Crying my heart out. Fuck off you Salfold cunts. All coming home to roost now.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact he’s trying to sign either Ajax players who played for him, or players who’ve played for Ajax before his time, would have me very worried if I was a Manc. It suggests a lack of imagination and being wedded to the Ajax style of playing. This may or may not work out in English football.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rat boy making out it’s just about spending a bit more money despite them outspending everyone else over the last 6 years. It’s far less palatable to admit they are in a spiral of decay that looks like it’s not stopping any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Rat boy making out it’s just about spending a bit more money despite them outspending everyone else over the last 6 years. It’s far less palatable to admit they are in a spiral of decay that looks like it’s not stopping any time soon.

Agreed. At least with us we knew we’d hit rock bottom and took the opportunity to change and try different things with varying levels of success.  

The club and the fans seem blind to this.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

The fact he’s trying to sign either Ajax players who played for him, or players who’ve played for Ajax before his time, would have me very worried if I was a Manc. It suggests a lack of imagination and being wedded to the Ajax style of playing. This may or may not work out in English football.

Top priority is cleaning up that dressing room, and he needs people in there that he can trust, even if they aren't going to play much - think Houllier if that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Top priority is cleaning up that dressing room, and he needs people in there that he can trust, even if they aren't going to play much - think Houllier if that helps.

Houllier definitely wouldn't play.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Pete said:

I'd stay at Brentford away from the shit show that is Manchester United PLC. 


The dividends have nothing to do with this signing. 
 

There are endless stats on how well previous managers have been backed, it’s that they’ve wasted the money. 
 

What would saving another £11m bring to the table? Not much I guess. 
 

Not saying the Glazers are good owners, they are clearly opportunistic vultures, the fact they are struggling to beat off Palace and Brentford to players far more deeper than their dividends.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Wait what, Steve McClaren has gone back there as assistant manager?

 

 

star-wars-laugh.gif

He has as well, I had to google that. You couldn't make it up. What nest, Bobby Charlton joins the playing staff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

The fact he’s trying to sign either Ajax players who played for him, or players who’ve played for Ajax before his time, would have me very worried if I was a Manc. It suggests a lack of imagination and being wedded to the Ajax style of playing. This may or may not work out in English football.

What's funny is van gaal hates them and seemingly tells every Dutch player what a shambles they are. Imagine daley blind and depay join in as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Wait what, Steve McClaren has gone back there as assistant manager?

 

 

star-wars-laugh.gif

To be fair, he schpeaks fluent Dutch scho will be able to help with the language barrier.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Karl_b said:

To be fair, he schpeaks fluent Dutch scho will be able to help with the language barrier.

 

Steve's reinvented himself, he saw a sex show in the 'Dam, he's cultured and shit now.

 

Just what they need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

290349806_5539459879466322_6180033982393572851_n.jpg

Their reputation in The Netherlands doesn’t appear to be great, does it? Which is very unfortunate considering their new ‘project.’

It’s really sad to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×