You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

12 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

The pre season hype around them is fantastic. Going to be a pure joy to watch when reality kicks in and they come hammering back to earth from Planet Manc shite with a massive bump.

We’re playing them quite early aren’t we? I hope we slap them into oblivion.

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

The pre season hype around them is fantastic. Going to be a pure joy to watch when reality kicks in and they come hammering back to earth from Planet Manc shite with a massive bump.

Nah, they're gonna win the league this year.  It's their year. 

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I see they're now beating Paalce 3 nil, I don't want to sound like Rio Ferdinand but Utd are back baby, Ten Hag at the wheel *rubs hands together.

3-1 now.

Like the game against us, I don’t recognise many of Palace’s players. 

8 hours ago, Scott_M said:

3-1 now.

Like the game against us, I don’t recognise many of Palace’s players. 

It never fails to make me smile when I remember that they made Wan-Bissaka the sixth most expensive defender of all time. So thank you for reminding me. 

15 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They are classless cunts, we've had loads of shit players but there's a line you draw. 

They have plenty of form for it. Look how they treated their all time top scorer in Rooney when they wanted him gone, they booed him and sang anti scouse songs throughout his time there. 

30 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Nothing like getting wildly ahead of yourselves…

7A4692B7-886C-4EC5-881E-7BF43AAAEE71.png

Firmino scored more than all 3 combined last season. 

Love it. I kinda want ETH to be moderately successful initially.  Be great to see them lose a S/F in heart breaking fashion and narrowly miss out on 4th again.