You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

Klopp must think it's daft the way people think it's a massive job to improve United.

There's just a couple of bad eggs that need moving on, and then some quality fitness training and coaching is needed to remind the players that they're falling short in terms of effort and ideas.  

Success always boils down to really fundamental things. 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The whole thing kind of makes you hate them even more doesn't it.

There's fans up and down the land and around the world who turn out to support their teams. Clubs that are shit, play shit, never will win shit. Yet still they go, and clap, and sing, families of them, for generations. There's probably only about 1% of footy clubs in the history of world football who'd be considered 'big'.

I doubt many clubs have had a bigger fall from grace than Liverpool. Decades of total dominance and then sides with Julian Dicks in. I still remember being in tears when Dalglish quit and spent most of my youth trying to avoid fucking Ryan Giggs merchandise on market stalls.

Years without a trophy, decades without a league win, yet not once did a plane with an embarrassing banner get flown overhead, not once was a member of club staff or player forced to fear for their safety in their own home.

This is what happens when you build your entire appeal on being something you've never been - the biggest club in the world. Fans who're petulant kids who only agreed to follow a club if they were guaranteed the quid pro quo of continuous success so they could take the piss out of other people in the office or classroom.

This wasn't part of the deal. Actually having to support a club through tough times wasn't part of the deal. And they're very, very pissed off.

They're anti-football fans. 

I do, always have, and always will. Hate the fucking mancs.

I wouldn't waste my hate on them. Fuck them.

5 hours ago, redinblack said:

If Carra actually said that he would be on very dodgy ground if you look at Cancer And Aids running us. 

He did say it and Neville called him out on it exactly as you said. Carra looked like a complete cunt 

Carra was reluctant to speak out against the cancers whilst still a club employee. Neville didn't say anything against the Glazers whilst still a club employee. While I get that it rankles with the fans, I can understand that stance.

The difference is that you still feel that Carra did not like what our owners were doing and the direction the club was heading in, whereas with Neville you get the feeling he had no problems with the Glazers leveraging the club and taking millions out while the team were still winning things, still spending big on players and still being top dogs. The Glazers are still spending big but the big change is that the club are not top dogs any more, and it just does not compute with Neville.

It's not that United have not invested in the club and the team. They've spent an absolute fortune, it's just that they've pissed away the vast majority of it thanks largely to an attitude of "we're United, we'll do what we want". An attitude that Neville himself is guilty of stirring up. They are stuck with the mindset of the sun revolving around the earth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

What a pic from the front of tomorrow's Telegraph. Slabhead shrugging and making excuses as the rapist fumes

_126309904_sundaytelegraphmainsport.jpeg

They are a mess of a club. They sent the side out looking like daglo marker pens, although the god awful kit did  match the colours of the scarves waved by their fans in the away end. They've got a 50 year old diva up front who categorically told them he doesn't want to play for the club again yet they still picked him. He then spends the entire game looking like Elizabeth Taylor with a bad hangover sneering at the inadequate morons in his own team. They go four down in thirty minutes against a club that's never beaten them so take off the managers 40mil new signing. Judging by the second half performance Haag must've spent the half time interval sat in the corner of the dressing room rubbing sun block on his head. 

Fucking mess.Oh well.

• Like 1

I really hope they play that new midget centre half against us next week. Would love to see Nunez up against him. I won’t feel entirely comfortable revelling in their misery until we take care of our own business against Palace and hopefully beat them again next week.

Its fucking glorious though isn’t it? I caught Ten Hag being interviewed after yesterdays match. He doesn’t seem to have much about him does he? Seems incredibly passive on the bench as well. They’ll need to give him a few months at least but then where do they go from there if no improvement? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Code said:

Whats the deal with this Mark Goldbridge guy?

A guy who sit in his bedroom watching TV and never go the game? Why is he popular?

Because there are considerably more people who don't go the game and watch it online.

Thing is, were G&H in any way compatible to the Glazers? The glazers have spent a fucking fortune.

They also repeatedly do what the fans want, which has been the problem all along. 

They wanted Solksjaer to get the gig full time even though it was obvious to everyone else he had no pedigree. 

They wanted big name signings like Pogba just to be Billy big bollocks, they wanted Ronaldo back. 

The fans ARE the problem, as you're finding out again. There's no way any manager will ever be given time there for a five year project, none. They're the source of the club's ultimate demise, and it's poetry.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, Baltar said:

He'll be gone by Christmas. Even De Boer looked amazing with Ajax in the Dutch league. Then he came to England and we found out how crap he really was. 

It does have a De Boer feeling. It's not just they've lost 2, but the manner of both defeats, just completely shambolic and the manager looks like he's on mushrooms. 

29 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Carra never became or even tried to become a voice for trying to get the owners out where as neville has tried to become that voice. That makes Neville a hypocrite. 

Carra supported SoS and attended events while we were trying to get rid of C&A. He wasn't in the press every day, but he wasn't completely passive either. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Thing is, were G&H in any way compatible to the Glazers? The glazers have spent a fucking fortune.

They also repeatedly do what the fans want, which has been the problem all along. 

They wanted Solksjaer to get the gig full time even though it was obvious to everyone else he had no pedigree. 

They wanted big name signings like Pogba just to be Billy big bollocks, they wanted Ronaldo back. 

The fans ARE the problem, as you're finding out again. There's no way any manager will ever be given time there for a five year project, none. They're the source of the club's ultimate demise, and it's poetry.

Of course the glazers are comparable to C&A. They both took millions out of the club, bought the club while loading the aquisitional debt on the club. The only difference is the glazers are better at it where c&a fucked themselves with their greed and ultimately got fucked by rising interest rates caused by the 2008 financial crisis, so couldn't refinance their debt. We have a lot to be thankful for with subprime. 

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It does have a De Boer feeling. It's not just they've lost 2, but the manner of both defeats, just completely shambolic and the manager looks like he's on mushrooms. 

Carra supported SoS and attended events while we were trying to get rid of C&A. He wasn't in the press every day, but he wasn't completely passive either. 

I always thought Carra did the absolute bare minimum to keep his local boy image with the fans. He said absolutely fuck all in the press.
Whereas Reina, for one, actually criticised the owners.

I don’t blame Carra and Gerrard, who was the same, for wanting to keep things in house, and maybe they didn’t really understand the criticality of the situation we were in. Supported? Not for me.

• Upvote 2