You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

On 12/08/2022 at 00:53, Scott_M said:

I’m not laughing at the mancs problems until we’ve given them the biggest, sloppiest, stickiest, facial, right in the eyes and hair, on the 22nd. 

We finished off both Mourinho and Solksjaer. Let's make it a treble.

6puxe0.jpg

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Neville is like some caricature from a 1950s Boulting Brothers movie. He's Fred fucking Kite. He likens managers to foremen in a factory? He's getting more and more ludicrous.

"MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB."

You know when he says that they've had a crap result. 

• Upvote 1

The whole thing kind of makes you hate them even more doesn't it.

There's fans up and down the land and around the world who turn out to support their teams. Clubs that are shit, play shit, never will win shit. Yet still they go, and clap, and sing, families of them, for generations. There's probably only about 1% of footy clubs in the history of world football who'd be considered 'big'.

I doubt many clubs have had a bigger fall from grace than Liverpool. Decades of total dominance and then sides with Julian Dicks in. I still remember being in tears when Dalglish quit and spent most of my youth trying to avoid fucking Ryan Giggs merchandise on market stalls.

Years without a trophy, decades without a league win, yet not once did a plane with an embarrassing banner get flown overhead, not once was a member of club staff or player forced to fear for their safety in their own home.

This is what happens when you build your entire appeal on being something you've never been - the biggest club in the world. Fans who're petulant kids who only agreed to follow a club if they were guaranteed the quid pro quo of continuous success so they could take the piss out of other people in the office or classroom.

This wasn't part of the deal. Actually having to support a club through tough times wasn't part of the deal. And they're very, very pissed off.

They're anti-football fans. 

I do, always have, and always will. Hate the fucking mancs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The whole thing kind of makes you hate them even more doesn't it.

There's fans up and down the land and around the world who turn out to support their teams. Clubs that are shit, play shit, never will win shit. Yet still they go, and clap, and sing, families of them, for generations. There's probably only about 1% of footy clubs in the history of world football who'd be considered 'big'.

I doubt many clubs have had a bigger fall from grace than Liverpool. Decades of total dominance and then sides with Julian Dicks in. I still remember being in tears when Dalglish quit and spent most of my youth trying to avoid fucking Ryan Giggs merchandise on market stalls.

Years without a trophy, decades without a league win, yet not once did a plane with an embarrassing banner get flown overhead, not once was a member of club staff or player forced to fear for their safety in their own home.

This is what happens when you build your entire appeal on being something you've never been - the biggest club in the world. Fans who're petulant kids who only agreed to follow a club if they were guaranteed the quid pro quo of continuous success so they could take the piss out of other people in the office or classroom.

This wasn't part of the deal. Actually having to support a club through tough times wasn't part of the deal. And they're very, very pissed off.

They're anti-football fans. 

I do, always have, and always will. Hate the fucking mancs.

I've spent lots of times with Mancs of all kind. Southern, match goers, away match goers and TV spuds and one thing remans the same, the sense of entitlement always overpowers the actual knowledge of how to play (and apprciate) football. Proper cult of "UNI, TED United are the team for me with a....." yeah and? No fucking clue because they got handed 10 years of success. I still think they deserve their tea at the top table more than City, Chelsea..... but fuck me they really are a cunt of a club and fanbase. 

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nice.

Who's that lass who does these things, who was ready for some sort of murder/suicide arrangement with Harry Maguire after we effortlessly twatted them at Anfield? I'd like to see how she reacted to today.

Alice talks bollocks.  She's on this one with the usual dreck:

• Upvote 1

It does seem like he is in way over his head. Not that makes him a bad manager necessarily. The task on his hand is Herculean. It’s not just the shit inside the club it’s the baggage outside with the spectre of Fergie and the class of 92 sniping your every fucking move, begging to put the boot in, Half of those cunts have made a career out of it in punditry.

They really should have punted on Conte, it might have went tits up but that is the type of huge personality they need to turn this all around.

I’m not 100% confident with where we are at atm, but there still no reason we should not spank these 4 or 5 nil. If we are truly on it I would honestly be looking at double figures, the aftermath is irrelevant, they got spanked by fucking Watford yet we’re still at this point. 

I have no idea how they get out of this and it’s fucking great.

23 minutes ago, Gooch said:

It does seem like he is in way over his head. Not that makes him a bad manager necessarily. The task on his hand is Herculean. It’s not just the shit inside the club it’s the baggage outside with the spectre of Fergie and the class of 92 sniping your every fucking move, begging to put the boot in, Half of those cunts have made a career out of it in punditry.

They really should have punted on Conte, it might have went tits up but that is the type of huge personality they need to turn this all around.

I’m not 100% confident with where we are at atm, but there still no reason we should not spank these 4 or 5 nil. If we are truly on it I would honestly be looking at double figures, the aftermath is irrelevant, they got spanked by fucking Watford yet we’re still at this point. 

I have no idea how they get out of this and it’s fucking great.

I think if we don't pick up any more injuries we will smack them again. They are truly dire and I 100% expect Palace to be a far tougher test than the mancs will.