You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

1 hour ago, Reckoner said:

The next time Mancs say we are making something all about us, show them this fucking belter!

i’m so embarrassed I don’t know where to look.

D79CBA3C-EEF9-496B-BEA9-A0E208B50B1A.png

Bit like West Ham win the World cup. Still as cringeworthy. 

They're fuming online about the appointment of Benni McCarthy as striking coach.

'You can't have the greatest ever player being coached by this guy'

It's funny to watch, I'm glad to see that no common sense and reasoninghas been brought into it, I mean you could argue that we have the best goalie in the world being coached by a man whose highest point of his career was playing for Trannmere.

Popcorn time continues this season I think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

They're fuming online about the appointment of Benni McCarthy as striking coach.

'You can't have the greatest ever player being coached by this guy'

It's funny to watch, I'm glad to see that no common sense and reasoninghas been brought into it, I mean you could argue that we have the best goalie in the world being coached by a man whose highest point of his career was playing for Trannmere.

Popcorn time continues this season I think.

Probably the same mental gymnastics TLW did with Atcheberg. If the manager has appointed him or has said to keep him then you have to trust the manager otherwise what's the point of having the manager there if.ypu don't trust their decisions.

They really are carbon copies of us during out darker days.

• Upvote 2

On 01/08/2022 at 00:10, Reckoner said:

Rapeth Ronald causing more unity and stability 6 days before the season starts by leaving before the end of the match after getting subbed. Strong rumours he didn’t have permission. Consent is not something that bothers him. 
A welcome distracting side show for everyone at the club I’m sure.

That made me laugh more than it should.

Ronaldo is a fucking prick. Sunday just shows he thinks it’s all about him. They had a number of inexperienced players on the bench on Sunday, I’m sure they’d all have benefited from having one of the best players of all time watching on, supporting them, giving them encouragement and words of advice after the game. 

Given he’s always been in a side challenging for the league and champions league, the ends justify the means. Players put up with his shit as he’s likely the guy to win them the big trophies. 

Last season the whole squad gave up. If they are all pulling in the same direction this season and he’s not helping the squad, if I were a player, I’d punch him in the face. Seriously. It’s not about you, it’s about the team…POW! Right in the kisser.

I bet if a player did that they’d be hero worshiped in the dressing room.

Brilliant it’ll never happen. 

The moment Ronaldo leaves is the moment they start to improve.

I showed my United supporting mate that "8 out of the top 10 abused online players are United players" thing and his response was that it shows what a passionate fanbase they have. Whoosh. 

It's only 2022, bit much for Team Viewer to be saying get us the fuck out of this deal 4 years before it ends.

TeamViewer's share price has lost four-fifths of its value since the global technology company replaced Chevrolet on the United shirt.

28 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

It's only 2022, bit much for Team Viewer to be saying get us the fuck out of this deal 4 years before it ends.

Carlsberg don’t do the demise on and off the field of your most despised Northern rivals but if they did…

• Upvote 1