You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

Sounds like the deal for De Jong is off now.

Looks like Barca doing the ‘we tried everything to keep him but…’

I think they’re prepping Barca fans to avoid a backlash when he leaves.

It's probably hard to be objective regarding Ronaldo if you're a United fan, but it's really not a bad thing for them that he's asking out.

The only issue is that they have a lot of holes to fill and this is another one, but you just can't have a high level team with a player who runs and defends so little nowadays. It's almost impossible unless you park the bus and get lucky every game. His still decent goal record and the way he won them a couple games masked some things. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's probably hard to be objective regarding Ronaldo if you're a United fan, but it's really not a bad thing for them that he's asking out.

The only issue is that they have a lot of holes to fill and this is another one, but you just can't have a high level team with a player who runs and defends so little nowadays. It's almost impossible unless you park the bus and get lucky every game. His still decent goal record and the way he won them a couple games masked some things. 

Yeah I think him leaving is actually a bonus for them but most are too hung up on prestige and names to notice.

He's got a god complex, probably dominates the dressing room and considers himself undroppable, not what you need at the start of a major rebuild. I suspect most mancs will be gutted though, as they're all about the image.

It's not like Ronaldo doesn't have previous for this, just hope it has the same impact as it did at Juventus.

Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini has said Cristiano Ronaldo should have left the club before the start of the season because his late departure to Manchester United affected the team.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/juventus-itajuventus/story/4503236/giorgio-chiellini-cristiano-ronaldos-late-juventus-departure-affected-team

Every school has a Ronaldo, some cunt who used to be on Tranmere's books and who is - to be fair - head and shoulders above everyone else in PE. Hands on the hips 'I can't play with amateurs' type cunts. I used to thoroughly enjoy booting the ball at their head. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Every school has a Ronaldo, some cunt who used to be on Tranmere's books and who is - to be fair - head and shoulders above everyone else in PE. Hands on the hips 'I can't play with amateurs' type cunts. I used to thoroughly enjoy booting the ball at their head. 

What I think is great with it is where does Ronaldo think he's going? He's clearly trying to draw attention to himself to try and draw out a bid, but none seem forthcoming. And all the time it makes him look a bigger cunt, them look like soft cunts and it continues to destabilise them. Even if they try to hold on to him, what will that do to the dressing room? I hope he stays..

19 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

What I think is great with it is where does Ronaldo think he's going? He's clearly trying to draw attention to himself to try and draw out a bid, but none seem forthcoming. And all the time it makes him look a bigger cunt, them look like soft cunts and it continues to destabilise them. Even if they try to hold on to him, what will that do to the dressing room? I hope he stays..

Either way he needs to get out of there before they find out where he lives. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Pogba still has no-one who wants him either. And apparently PSG want rid of Neymar, but can’t find any takers.

It’s almost like clubs have realised overpaid preening twats are not what you want.

• Upvote 3

They're an awful shambles.

The Ronaldo thing is Catch 22. He'd still score loads for them next season but will no doubt undermine their new manager and further damage morale in the dressing room. 

Long may it all continue. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Pogba still has no-one who wants him either. And apparently PSG want rid of Neymar, but can’t find any takers.

It’s almost like clubs have realised overpaid preening twats are not what you want.

I think Ten Hag realises that too, I don't think for one minute he wants Ronaldo to stay.  Ronaldo has seen the writing is on the wall for him and wanted to get in there first. 

It's a concerning sign, but hopefully they'll do the usual and pull the plug from the manager before he's barely had a chance.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Apparently they’ve agreed to sign Eriksen. 

Given last week he would've preferred to stay at Brentford I guess United have slapped the money on the table.