You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

41 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

If they have a quiet window or don't get the players they want and start poorly, he could be under some early pressure, particularly if Pochetino is still unemployed.

That’s not a bad shout. Probably worth throwing a few quid on Pochettino bring there by the end of the season.

Also, any new manager will probably be completely undermined by Ronaldo. 

50 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

That’s not a bad shout. Probably worth throwing a few quid on Pochettino bring there by the end of the season.

Also, any new manager will probably be completely undermined by Ronaldo. 

Yeah, I meant to write that in the OP. This season they’ll achieve fuck all with him there goal hanging. 

Edit: I posted that later on anyway. Fuck sake. 

• Upvote 1

I expect them to have patchy form, as they still have the distraction of Europa League games, but be in the mix for top four. With the Winter break it'll be a stop-start season. Pochettino will take a job by January, so even if they fall away by March they'll stick by Ten Hag for the duration.

January 2024 is when I reckon he's told to sling his hook.

I just don't see them getting top 4 at all , then he will be under pressure .

They really need to give him a free ride next season but the entitled bastards probably won't so I'm going for the first winter break 23-24 if he hasn't turned around. 

They really need a Jurgen Klopp to come in and put his mark  on the club and team and I just don't think Ten Hag has that air of authority to do what Klopp did here .

It won't be hard to improve on most of that shit from last year, so it'll be pretty easy to demonstrate progress unless he somehow makes them worse, which I think is hard to believe. His biggest issue as a couple have mentioned is pochetino hanging around. Assuming he holds on long enough till pochetino finds a job, then I reckon he gets at least 4 windows out of it. 

"Ten Hag has to do a lot more for me. When you come to Manchester United Football Club you can be slightly in awe because it is the biggest football club in the world.

"This is something Ole Gunnar Solksjaer understood fully, but I feel Ten Hag doesn't understand the football club to the same extent. 

"Edward Woodward, Edward Woodward, Edward Woodward.

Manchester United football club."

1987.jpg

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

"Ten Hag has to do a lot more for me. When you come to Manchester United Football Club you can be slightly in awe because it is the biggest football club in the world.

"This is something Ole Gunnar Solksjaer understood fully, but I feel Ten Hag doesn't understand the football club to the same extent. 

"Edward Woodward, Edward Woodward, Edward Woodward.

Manchester United football club."

1987.jpg

Has that cunt said ANYTHING about the Paris debacle yet??

8 minutes ago, A_S said:

Has that cunt said ANYTHING about the Paris debacle yet??

He'd only say something about if it affected the Mancs.  He knows his audience and plays to it exceptionally well because "He's one of them".  

56 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

They need to swallow their pride and give it back to ole.

That truly was a golden era.

Maybe he can even have his own car parking spec this time.

Yeah he spent half his days trying to leave the training ground instead of working with the players

InsistentWhimsicalJellyfish-max-1mb.gif

• Upvote 1

Chatting to my future brother in law last week (he supports utd) and he feels that next season they have to get top 4, I said surely adopting a style of play that the players can get behind should be minimal expectation, he looked at me as though I had just spoken Chinese and reiterated that top 4 is the minimum.

If that's the mentality that they want to take then let's all get behind Ten Hag getting binned around Feb and bringing in Old slag fucker.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Chatting to my future brother in law last week (he supports utd) and he feels that next season they have to get top 4, I said surely adopting a style of play that the players can get behind should be minimal expectation, he looked at me as though I had just spoken Chinese and reiterated that top 4 is the minimum.

If that's the mentality that they want to take then let's all get behind Ten Hag getting binned around Feb and bringing in Old slag fucker.

Going to Everton once Frankie DeTory gets binned off surely? 

1 hour ago, SlugTrail said:

I can already tell this stag do is going to be a nightmare, you have my sympathy.