You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

1 hour ago, Trojan1892 said:

The fucking state on some of these comments on here, I don’t get the negativity at all, we are breaking the bank for a player our manager clearly wants and have all the little stat virgins crying, there’s some proper weird cunts on this forum hahahahaha.

Some of you are going to be fuming next season when he’s banging goals in for fun, can’t wait for him to scuff a couple in me from 3 yards out.

Trent 20 plus assists next season, you’re welcome.

C8AA59B0-8CC3-4D01-B014-FFE1F46CABA6.gif

I thought his 'stats' were excellent.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Man U tweeters appear to have gotten a little bit salty over this. Trying to troll at every opportunity.

Don’t you just feel the joy us buying a sought after prospect for a club record is completely undone by a Manc taking the piss out of us spending money, I know I do. 

Oh, wait, I don’t. It’s hilarious. Off our perch? Their cage is littered with dead buggies. 

Glad it looks like Klopp is getting his man.  

Personally not excited about this one, the little I've seen of him just doesn't do it for me, can't quite put my finger on it.  I suppose he looks functional.  I feel like we need some magic.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Moo said:

Personally not excited about this one, the little I've seen of him just doesn't do it for me, can't quite put my finger on it.  I suppose he looks functional.  I feel like we need some magic.

There's a possibility that Klopp and his team know more about player recruitment than you do.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Moo said:

Remember being unimpressed when we bought a Chesea flop. Then a benchwarmer from Woves, not impressed. Some unknown guy from Colombia next, hmmm.

I'm not sure about Darwin either - must be absolutely brilliant

38 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

There's a possibility that Klopp and his team know more about player recruitment than you do.

I'm sure he does.  I was just giving my thoughts in a thread titled "Darwin Nunez - Thoughts??" - that alright with you?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JustTosh said:

Remember being unimpressed when we bought a Chesea flop. Then a benchwarmer from Woves, not impressed. Some unknown guy from Colombia next, hmmm.

I'm not sure about Darwin either - must be absolutely brilliant

I was rather excited with Jota actually, and Diaz.