You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

171 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

On 17/07/2022 at 01:11, Mook said:

Do any of us care how Haaland does in friendlies? I certainly couldn't and couldn't even tell you who City are playing in any games before the Charity Shield.

At the moment, I'm even struggling to tell you who they play in the Charity Shield.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I need to see the original picture I've never seen  Baros with his head up. Last time I actually seen baros I thought it was aguero obviously he wasn't playing it was just a picture.

download (1).jpg

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How the fuck did we win that with the players we had. Gerrard was a fucking whirlwind.

Its more the team they had.

The Porto and Monaco sides that made the final in 04 you could have seen us beat. But that Milan side is bloody immense

Dida

Maldini

Nesta

Stam

Cafu

Pirlo

Gattuso

Seedorf

Kaka

Shevchenko

Crespo

oh and a bench

Kaladze,Serginho,Costacurta,Ambrosii,Rui Costa,Inzaghi

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Its more the team they had.

The Porto and Monaco sides that made the final in 04 you could have seen us beat. But that Milan side is bloody immense

Dida

Maldini

Nesta

Stam

Cafu

Pirlo

Gattuso

Seedorf

Kaka

Shevchenko

Crespo

oh and a bench

Kaladze,Serginho,Costacurta,Ambrosii,Rui Costa,Inzaghi

As good a starting line up as you’ll see in the history of football that. Fuck me 

From what I've seen tonight, what he has, that our other strikers don't, is that knack of putting any half chance away, they may not look pretty, but he has that natural gift of scoring goals. 

Unlike mane who was like a wasp for the opposition, Nunez won't do that. But in terms of putting it past the keeper, he just has that gift doesn't he