You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

171 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

32 minutes ago, Mark M said:

If its not by some bloke thats Portuguese and follows Benfica then I don't see the point in reading that.....

Do you not have opinions on football as well that you talk about on here? Not sure why you're so annoyed I shared one of someone I know. 

• Upvote 1

Some big lads in the side now, the athleticism side of things will be a big differentiator between us and City 1v1 in games from next season IMO. 

In fact it dawned on me that with Nunez, Konate and Alison our side will look like the closing credits of Predator.

ChillyVillainousErin-size_restricted.gif  

tumblr_m7pgro9w071qfr6udo5_400.gifv

LegalDownrightDrongo-max-1mb.gif

• Upvote 14

4 hours ago, Aventus said:

20220613_111001.jpg

This is me just guessing, but I reckon the categories (starting at 12 and going clockwise) are...

Goals

Shots

Shots on Target

Shots on Target %

Shots per 90 minutes

Shots on Target per 90 minutes

Goals per shots taken

Goals per shots on target

Pelanty Kicks scored

Pelanty Kicks attempted

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I live with someone who is Portuguese and follows Benfica and he doesn't think he's worth the fee. There are many Benfica fans who didn't think he was that good. 

Has he been away on holiday or has his opinion just changed? Threads been open for 6 days.

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Sorry, mate. I should have rushed into the thread as soon as it was created to give my house mate's opinion on a player.

I want to know if he ever made it onto your young studs list

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I want to know if he ever made it onto your young studs list

The young studs list has been retired. I've lost my will to write, or watch so many leagues, unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Would have thought it was relevant. Has your house mate got a cob on because he's leaving?

Not really. His feeling is that Benfica haven't been all that successful since Nunez has been there (they've not won a trophy and have been inconsistent) and although Nunez is a good player, he's not the best they've had and they sell good players all the time anyway. I'd know if he was annoyed and he's not annoyed. I think it's fair enough. Clearly Klopp loves him but for them, it's water off a duck's back. Both opinions can be correct. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Some big lads in the side now, the athleticism side of things will be a big differentiator between us and City 1v1 in games from next season IMO. 

In fact it dawned on me that with Nunez, Konate and Alison our side will look like the closing credits of Predator.

ChillyVillainousErin-size_restricted.gif  

tumblr_m7pgro9w071qfr6udo5_400.gifv

LegalDownrightDrongo-max-1mb.gif

Outstanding

14 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

His feeling is that Benfica haven't been all that successful since Nunez has been there (they've not won a trophy and have been inconsistent) and although Nunez is a good player, he's not the best they've had and they sell good players all the time anyway.

Well luckily for him we’ve taken Nunez off his hands.