Sign in to follow this  
Kevin D

Champions league final 2023

Whom  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

Real again as they've gone 2-1 up on us on final wins. Fuck that. 

Be happy with that. We fucking owe them. 

They’d probably send half their tickets back as well. 

If other clubs forums were running similar polls. None of them would pick us. They know we’re a lot better than the number of Premier Leagues/Champions Leagues we’ve won these past few years. 

Happy to play anyone. We’re fucking ace. 

• Upvote 1

One of the two Ajax teams might be interesting.

I’ve voted for Bayern. I think the fans would get on fine, they’re a big team with a great European pedigree and they’re not Spanish so I think we would beat them.

On 04/06/2022 at 16:30, Vincent Vega said:

I’ve voted for Bayern. I think the fans would get on fine, they’re a big team with a great European pedigree and they’re not Spanish so I think we would beat them.

Plus the added bragging rights of whoever wins getting number 7. 

Whoever is likely to not sell all their tickets and send a large % back to UEFA so we can use them. 

• Upvote 1

Be interesting to gauge the fans feelings towards UEFA next season. Boo the anthem, turn our backs, go all Man City? We can’t forget what happened & there’s no doubt in my mind, at the moment anyway, that my (our) love affair with Big Ears has been tainted. They can fuck right off is the way I feel at the minute. 

3 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Be interesting to gauge the fans feelings towards UEFA next season. Boo the anthem, turn our backs, go all Man City? We can’t forget what happened & there’s no doubt in my mind, at the moment anyway, that my (our) love affair with Big Ears has been tainted. They can fuck right off is the way I feel at the minute. 

It will be booed and mightily but big ears isn't tainted IMO. This shit makes me want to win it next year even more.