Jump to content
Bjornebye

Love Island 2022

Recommended Posts

I saw one episode of this at a mates, and similarly one episode of made in Chelsea. I don't get how people can enjoy it. It's like people eating dog shit and going "what? it's just a bit of fun, don't take it so seriously".

 

Live and let live of course, but if you enjoy this I categorically think you're a gimp and won't invite you round to mine for fish fingers and asda smart price potato waffles.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I saw one episode of this at a mates, and similarly one episode of made in Chelsea. I don't get how people can enjoy it. It's like people eating dog shit and going "what? it's just a bit of fun, don't take it so seriously".

 

Live and let live of course, but if you enjoy this I categorically think you're a gimp and won't invite you round to mine for fish fingers and asda smart price potato waffles.

Ok Mummy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Does anyone even glimpse at this production of shite. 

No. Most people look at the tits and arse you fucking weirdo. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luca mixing it up tonight.

 

Need to get some proper kick off merchants in there.

 

Get fucking Stronts and Stig in there! The sexual chemistry would be off the scale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

No. Most people look at the tits and arse you fucking weirdo. 

Weirdo? I'm constantly looking at tits and arse on the street one of lifes pleasures. 

Can't stomach exhibitionists though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I’m genuinely concerned if I watch this on the itv website my computer might get hacked.

the majority of people who watch this for entertainment can't spell PC so you chould be ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jennings said:

Luca mixing it up tonight.

 

Need to get some proper kick off merchants in there.

 

Get fucking Stronts and Stig in there! The sexual chemistry would be off the scale!

Ekin-Su is a cunt but if I walked in there with him it would be like enter the dragon and you’d see an even bigger narcissist than all of them in there put together get his grassing Tory head booted clean off hooowaahhhh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

These people need to be lined up and publicity executed north Korea style. 

The non watchers who go "never seen an episode" etc? Yep. 

 

Paige. PAIGE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The non watchers who go "never seen an episode" etc? Yep. 

 

Paige. PAIGE 

I'm on about the people who go on the show. 

 

Put them on an island and let them kill each other hunger games style. Now that i would watch. 

 

Or better still have them on a real life running man tv show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

I'm on about the people who go on the show. 

 

Put them on an island and let them kill each other hunger games style. Now that i would watch. 

 

Or better still have them on a real life running man tv show. 

Paige. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointed with the honeys this year. Hopefully some of the incomings will spice it up a bit.

 

The lads have been sooo boring! Get some aggro going.

 

Also the memes on Twitter during the show are fucking ace too. 

 

(I've got your back here, @Bjornebye)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Disappointed with the honeys this year. Hopefully some of the incomings will spice it up a bit.

 

The lads have been sooo boring! Get some aggro going.

 

Also the memes on Twitter during the show are fucking ace too. 

 

(I've got your back here, @Bjornebye)

Paige makes it mate. The rest of the girls aren't all that he says with a beer belly. 

 

Yeah it needs spicing up. Apparently a Castleford rugby league lad is coming who used to see Gemma. I don't really care as long as Paige is in it I could watch her all day. Night. Paige. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

I'm on about the people who go on the show. 

 

Put them on an island and let them kill each other hunger games style. Now that i would watch. 

 

Or better still have them on a real life running man tv show. 

 

Show us on the map where the nice girl rejected you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Apart from Paige it’s an absolute shitshow. Who the fuck does the casting on this show? 

Is Paige related to someone famous? If so, it’s been rigged so she looks like she belongs on tv because she’s surrounded by idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Apart from Paige it’s an absolute shitshow. Who the fuck does the casting on this show? 

That new girl is unreal. The curly blonde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Is Paige related to someone famous? If so, it’s been rigged so she looks like she belongs on tv because she’s surrounded by idiots.

No. That’s not Paige. Also she gets nowhere near as much airtime as she should. I wish we had them player cams that sky sports used to do. Press the red button and select Paige. A 24/7 channel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×