You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Love Island 2022

Bjornebye

35 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

Paige is unreal

blond bird is ace

ekin su would be one great fuck but she is not stable at all

It's still ace. Needs livening up a bit this year compared to others but I'm invested (In tits and arse) 

Paige: The number 1. I actually think she's the hottest they've ever had. Bonus on top is that she seems fucking sound as well. No drama with her. She's coupled up with a little nobhead though. 

Indiyah: Really like her, amazing eyes. Not a fan of that nose jewellery that looks like snot but she's a comfortable second. 

Tasha: She's great to look at, really pretty but there is something about her that's snide. She's playing it safe with her fella but would jump if asked by another lad. 

Amber: Not surprised she's gone, a bit boring. 

Afia: What was she even doing in it? The most predictable 2 day elimination ever. 

Ekin-Su: Absolute tramp. A truly dangerous girl, you can tell by the eyes. You wouldn't trust her to make you a cup of tea. Sexy as hell though. 

Danica: I can't work out if she's hot or not. Weird one. Great eyes and an amazing body (her arse is truly fantastic) but she talks really annoyingly. 

Gemma (Owen): Can. Not. Stand. Her. I'm glad they've stopped making each episode all about her. So up herself it's pathetic. 

Antigoni (The new girl): Not my type looks wise but I can appreciate her however she seems proper sound. I hope she causes some shit. 

Paige.

Paige

Paig...

Paaa9994fggvf.

P>>#]]]223n cqoifu19p17g;u0

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fowlers God said:

Yeah that Jaques is a proper twat. 

Also Love Island Winter just announced 

They should just keep it as the summer one. I watched a little bit of the aussie one a few winters back and the standard of women was much higher but the cunt levels were astronomical. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Caught some of this bilge when my Mrs was watching Gogglebox. The birds aren't even fit, they look like a Grand National crowd's stunt doubles. One of them was bemoaning the fact some bloke had "sucked her tits" then fucked her off. She said it about 20 times just dropping it into conversation with the other morons. It's proper fall of Rome stuff.

The Irish presenter is fit though, from the Wii fit adverts. "Wii fit? But of coursh you are ". Au naturel and not a shaved Turkish tooth in sight.

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Caught some of this bilge when my Mrs was watching Gogglebox. The birds aren't even fit, they look like a Grand National crowd's stunt doubles. One of them was bemoaning the fact some bloke had "sucked her tits" then fucked her off. She said it about 20 times just dropping it into conversation with the other morons. It's proper fall of Rome stuff.

The Irish presenter is fit though, from the Wii fit adverts. "Wii fit? But of coursh you are ". Au naturel and not a shaved Turkish tooth in sight.

It's only worth it for Paige. Shittest year yet this. Apart from her. 

• 2 months later...