You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Love Island 2022

Bjornebye

I saw one episode of this at a mates, and similarly one episode of made in Chelsea. I don't get how people can enjoy it. It's like people eating dog shit and going "what? it's just a bit of fun, don't take it so seriously".

Live and let live of course, but if you enjoy this I categorically think you're a gimp and won't invite you round to mine for fish fingers and asda smart price potato waffles.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I saw one episode of this at a mates, and similarly one episode of made in Chelsea. I don't get how people can enjoy it. It's like people eating dog shit and going "what? it's just a bit of fun, don't take it so seriously".

Live and let live of course, but if you enjoy this I categorically think you're a gimp and won't invite you round to mine for fish fingers and asda smart price potato waffles.

Ok Mummy. 

11 hours ago, Jennings said:

Luca mixing it up tonight.

Need to get some proper kick off merchants in there.

Get fucking Stronts and Stig in there! The sexual chemistry would be off the scale!

Ekin-Su is a cunt but if I walked in there with him it would be like enter the dragon and you’d see an even bigger narcissist than all of them in there put together get his grassing Tory head booted clean off hooowaahhhh 

5 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

the majority of people who watch this for entertainment can't spell PC so you chould be ok.

Stig asked what is a CP?

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

The non watchers who go "never seen an episode" etc? Yep. 

Paige. PAIGE 

I'm on about the people who go on the show. 

Put them on an island and let them kill each other hunger games style. Now that i would watch. 

Or better still have them on a real life running man tv show. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Put them on an island and let them kill each other hunger games style. Now that i would watch. 

Paige. 

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Disappointed with the honeys this year. Hopefully some of the incomings will spice it up a bit.

The lads have been sooo boring! Get some aggro going.

Also the memes on Twitter during the show are fucking ace too. 

(I've got your back here, @Bjornebye)

Paige makes it mate. The rest of the girls aren't all that he says with a beer belly. 

Yeah it needs spicing up. Apparently a Castleford rugby league lad is coming who used to see Gemma. I don't really care as long as Paige is in it I could watch her all day. Night. Paige. 

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Show us on the map where the nice girl rejected you.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Apart from Paige it’s an absolute shitshow. Who the fuck does the casting on this show? 

Is Paige related to someone famous? If so, it’s been rigged so she looks like she belongs on tv because she’s surrounded by idiots.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Is Paige related to someone famous? If so, it’s been rigged so she looks like she belongs on tv because she’s surrounded by idiots.

No. That’s not Paige. Also she gets nowhere near as much airtime as she should. I wish we had them player cams that sky sports used to do. Press the red button and select Paige. A 24/7 channel.