You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Love Island 2022

Bjornebye

Abuse away you fuckers. I'm looking forward to this mind-numbing bollocks to stop me thinking about football for the next few months. 

Anyway.... Michael Owens daughter is going in.... Although it's Paige I'm watching it for.... 

Paige

LOVE_ISLAND_SR8_13-2f3f.jpg?quality=90&s

Indiyah

LOVE_ISLAND_SR8_11-ef93.jpg?quality=90&s

Tasha

LOVE_ISLAND_SR8_04-8bf0.jpg?quality=90&s

Gemma (Owen)

LOVE_ISLAND_SR8_03-db86.jpg?quality=90&s

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I have little self respect left, but the smattering I do have comes from being able to say I’ve never watched a single episode of;

Love Island

X Factor

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

The Only Way Is Essex

Geordie Shore (even though one of these critters lives round the corner apparently)

I know fit women appear in some of these shows but that is what the GF is for. I can ogle from the safety of the forum, without having to expose my ears to the mindless drivel people on these shows spout. 

Having said that, I’m all in on Tasha. 

I am a huge fan of Love Island.

Although the over-produced nature of the show creates some hostility and an air of unrealistic glamour, it does create a microcosm of our own relationship building in our formative years. I watch it for the anthropological study it provides...

...and of course, hotties in bikinis and high heels.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I am a huge fan of Love Island.

Although the over-produced nature of the show creates some hostility and an air of unrealistic glamour, it does create a microcosm of our own relationship building in our formative years. I watch it for the anthropological study it provides...

...and of course, hotties in bikinis and high heels.

my-man-aquaman.gif

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Abuse away you fuckers. I'm looking forward to this mind-numbing bollocks to stop me thinking about football for the next few months. 

Anyway.... Michael Owens daughter is going in.... Although it's Paige I'm watching it for.... 

cary-grant-get-out.gif

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Paige

LOVE_ISLAND_SR8_13-2f3f.jpg?quality=90&s

Indiyah

LOVE_ISLAND_SR8_11-ef93.jpg?quality=90&s

Tasha

LOVE_ISLAND_SR8_04-8bf0.jpg?quality=90&s

Gemma (Owen)

LOVE_ISLAND_SR8_03-db86.jpg?quality=90&s

Their knee caps are all haunted.